Project stay IN

The first thing I did when I arrived at my apartment was to make sure to lock the door and all the windows. I even made sure to close all the curtains too. WHY was I locking the windows when my apartment was way at the top of the building,,,,, oh yes incase that "kidnapper" decided to find a way to climb to the top. I was pacing up and down , I won't lie I was kinda scared and unsettled. Suddenly I saw the door handle move vigorously as if someone was trying so hard to barge in. I quickly ran to the kitchen to get a knife for protection and made sure to hide there. The door finally opened and I heard foot steps and the door closed again.

"Who the fuck is in here" a voice said in panic. Gosh was I relieved to hear Hillarys voice. I quickly came out of hiding and ran to hug her from her back. She looked like she was about to attack me , well I wouldn't blame her , I mean someone suddenly coming to embrace you from the back in a dark house. Scary right . She looked back and there her face turned red

"Where the hell have you been, do you know that we've been running around looking for you like crazy and meanwhile you here playing hide and seek" she said with an angry tone

"Well you actually won't believe it cause I didn't either, I was at Kevins apartment"

Her eyes opened wide, her jaw dropped open and she looked at me from bottom to top and her jaw dropped even more.

"It's not what you think, well idk yet but will you just sit down and let me explain" I finished . She just looked at me and kept standing there like she didn't hear what I said so I just pulled her to the couch and forced her to sit down. She was attentive all the way as I explained everything. I didn't explain much because I didn't remember what even happened after the bar, so I just told her about me waking up in his apartment and thinking it was Jacobs or Canes and about me running away from Kevin. She asked about the darkness In the house and I also had to explain about that, I was a bit embarrassed about my overreaction to the extent of closing the curtains. Although she laughed at me i was glad that she understood me and wasn't angry anymore.

"Does Jacob know about this, he's been worried the whole of yesterday and today" she said

"Nah I entered a few minutes after you did and I don't have my cell phone I think I lost it or something"

"Oh yeah sorry I have your phone, you left it by the counter when you went to the bathroom"

"I need to go shower, make me something to eat will you" I said as I walked away.

**************
After my shower I rushed to the kitchen. My gosh The smell of food was so alluring and she was making my favourite breakfast. That's one of the things I liked about Rie, she was such a great cook but didn't cook most of the time because she didn't like it but when she did cook she'd make sure to leave you wanting more. We had our breakfast whilst watching The Haunted House. Afterwards we washed the plates whilst we spoke about a lot of things.

"We planned on going out later on today with the other guys and you should totally come with" Rie said

"No thanks, I plan on staying in and meditating on what exactly happened yesterday"

" You can't be serious" she said with a bored face

"Well I am actually"

"Jacob is dieing to see you , come on you know you want to" she said in a persuading way

"Well he can wait till Monday at school, I don't want anymore visitors" I said as I walked to the lounge

"Fine then, I'll see you later" Rie said as she walked out of the door

"Have fun,,, choooow" I replied