HYPED

I'm really kinda excited to be going to school today, I mean after last night. No its not what you think or maybe it is. "Snap out of it Denise" said my sub - conscious. Urg stupid conscious but for reals I do need to snap out of it considering the fact that I'd never like Kevin in a relationship typa way but what if I'm starting to. No no no no Stop. I had everything done way before time and quickly headed for school. Thank God for that first period I was going to be in with Kev, shoot I mean Kevin. "This is not the time for nicknames" I shouted at myself. I rushed into class in a dramatic way expecting him to be already seated but SPOILER ALERT there was barely anyone in class. I then checked my clock and sighed . I was 17 minutes early. Guess I had to join the nerds today. I then put my bag on my desk and went to join the other girls. They allowed me in their circle just for a few minutes. We conversed until people started coming in. I then went back to my desk to await the arrival of Kevin Craigen,that was so dramatic but I seriously could not wait to see him. Everyone was here but the seat behind me was still unoccupied suddenly the door was pushed open but I didn't bother to look but as soon as i noticed everyone's heads turn i just had to turn too. There I saw a girl I'd never seen before, was she new or something. She was about my height with blond hair and a very nice figure. She was really gorgeous and her taste in fashion was dashing. I then noticed a hand around her waist and directed my eyes to the owner of the hand. I felt like growling out loud. Like really Kevin really after yesterday you suddenly go back to your slutty ways. Maybe I'm just overreacting maybe he was just being kind to me not romantic but still I was filled with anger. The two then made their way to were I was seated. Why was the girl coming this way I mean the extra seat was the other side and why does it look like she's heading for me.

"Pack your books and move , if you may" she smiled with the cutest but most arrogant smile.

" Why because you are queen Elizabeth" I replied back

"Morning Everyone and Welcome back Sandra Bullock take your seat cause I'd like to start my lesson" Mrs M walked in and begun to write on the board

"You heard that right, I'm back so relocate" she said with an attitudinal tone. I didn't reply to her but just packed my books took my bag and went to the other chair. I'm guessing people thought I was a nerd for not defeating her but it is were she sat and I'd definitely do the same but in a polite way. I looked at her direction and saw her sharing kissey faces with Kevin. Urggg turn off. The feelings I was feeling earlier on were totally gone, those feeling for Kevin were soooo long gone. If you should know something about me, I'M EASILY TURNED OFF BY THE LITTLEST OF THINGS. The lesson was over and people were heading out. The two "lovebirds" were still seated but this time that Sandra Bullock girl was seated on his desk. I'm guessing they had free periods well so did I. I made my way to his desk but made sure to wear my Attitude on my sleeves.

"Thanks by the way" I said as I shoved the paper bag with his bottoms and jersey to his chest. He quickly held it preventing it from falling and I just walked away. Although I had a free period I had no time to waste chilling cause I had assignments to take care of. So I made my way to the library. I walked straight to my favourite spot , in the middle rows of the library and at the back. That's where I'd always do my work. It was comfy than seating on wooden seats, although I'd be seated on the floor i thank God for the carpet. I begun to do my work in silence.

"You do know that our library provides chairs" a voice said.i didn't have to look up cause I already knew this voice, goshhhhh I missed this voice so damn much..

"Have you ever tried seating on this carpet, nah ah so don't say nothing" I said as I looked up and giggled. Jacob, I wanted to just jump on him and hug him right now. I missed that face and that everything on him right now.