Chapter 4: Start of Training

Kurumi and Kasumi we're walking down the road, the sun setting down giving a orange haze to teh surrounding. Silence fell the two since they left, after a few minutes Kurumi breaks the silence and taps Kasumi on the shoulder, which makes her look at her.

Kasumi: Yes? Onee-chan?

Kurumi: Its just that, win that rating game.

Kasumi: You already know the outcome onee-chan.

Kurumi: Yeah Its just, Your the last family member I have. If you become a slave to that chiken nugget reject I'll never be able to see you again.

Kasumi: Have faith in your Imouto, onee-chan. I can wipe the floor with his face, and if i fail you can always put a bullet in his head.

Kurumi just smiles and leans on Kasumi, then Kasumi patted her head.
Just the the Gremory peerage managed to catch up to them. Sensing their precence Kasumi and Kurumi look back to see them panting.

Issei: Wait!!! Haaa huff... That was a long run huff...

Kasumi: What is it? I'm already dragged into your situation, what more do you want?

Rias: P-please huff...train us huff...

Kasumi: Sigh.... onee chan? Your decision?

Kurumi: Sigh...lets help them it would be unfair for them to loose in the first 5 minutes against Rizer.

Kasumi: Alright where do you want us to train you?

Rias: Come by the clubhouse tommorow, we'll teleport there.

Kasumi: sigh already see you tomorrow.

Kurumi and Kasumi just watch away with their hands waving goodbye. Once home Kurumi made dinner, they ate while chatting about what happened in school earlier, got changed, brushed their teeth and went to bed.

The next morning
The Gremory household came by early in the morning only to be suprised that Kasumi and Kurumi were already waiting.

Kasumi: You already to go?

Rias: Y-yes Akeno lets go

Akeno: alright Rias

Akeno kneels down and a large magic circle expands, after that a bright light encompasses the group and were teleported to a small house in the middle of the woods.

Kasumi: Impressive.

Akeno: ara ara~ thank you Kasumi-san~

Kurumi: Tch thats my line!!!

Kasumi: lets get started, all of you line up infront of me.

They line up facing Kasumi who looks at them and judging their skills to be honed through rigorous training.

Kasumi: Alright first off, Kiba. You have speed but lack strength to parry and counter. So you will be training with me to hone your strength.

Kiba: Okay Kasumi I'll be in your care.

Kasumi nodded and then goes over to Koneko.

Kasumi: Koneko, you're the oppsite of Kiba's case. You have strenth but lack speed. Onee-chan here will help you train that speed.

Koneko: I understand.

Kasumi then focuses on Akeno.

Kasumi: Akeno, you have the magic abilities that comes with being a queen piece. However, you dont accept your fallen angel side. Only by acceptung it is when you hone your magical lightning to its limits.

Akeno: H-how did you know im half fallen angel.

Kasumi: Did you forget you showed me your wings when we faught?

Akeno: I-I Understand.

Kasumi: Good, next Asia.

Kasumi then looks down on little asia with her arms crossed.

Kasumi: Asia, being a bishop you have echanced magic ability, that means more acces to healing. Stay on the back line, let yourself be protected by your team and do not go on the offensive, for you I suggest you train yourself so that your able to heal your allies from a distance.

Asia: I-i'll do my best!

Kasumi: Good, next....Issei

Kasumi then stares at Issei, the latter trying not to look at the former's boobs.

Kasumi: Oh boy where to start with you Issei. You lack in every department Speed, Strenth and Magic. A pawn should be like a swiss army knife, versitile and can be used in a number of situations. Thats why im focusing hard on you. You will be receiving the least amount of breaks. You have alot to catch up to the guys over there. Just remember this "A pawn is the jack of all trades, Master of none but sometimes better than a master of one". I heared from Gremory over there that you can promote yourself when in enemy territory.

Issei: Y-yes i can.

Kasumi: And thats why i need to train you in every form Speed, strenth and Magic.

Issei: I-I understand ma'am.

Kasumi: Dont call me ma'am we're not in the military.

Kurumi: Says the person who did training with them.

Issei: Okay Kasumi-san.

Kasumi: Alright.

Kasumi then turns to Rias.

Kasumi: Alright Gremory, first and foremost being a king you're already the most powerful person in the peerage. You need to focus on strategy like Sona, so go freshen up on tactics and strategies that generals used in their carrer. Unlike you Sona might be lacking in power, but she makes up for it in strategic knowledge.

Rias: O-of course I'll get to it.

Kasumi then nodded and walks back beside Kurumi.

Kasumi: Alright you all got your training focus, lets get going now.

Kasumi then holds her saber and leads kiba to a open feild wher ethe two take a battle stance.

Kasumi: Alright kiba I'll go easy on you.

Kiba: okay lets go

After a few seconds of silence Kiba dashed towards Kasumi for a thrust, but kasumi parries and the swords collide, countering Kasumi sweeps kiba's legs and points her sword to his neck.

Kasumi: Sigh... We have a lot of work to do.

Meanwhile with Kurumi and Koneko. Kurumi holds her guns and aims them at koneko.

Kurumi: Ara ara~ dont worry i wont hit you. You just have to dodge bullets.

Koneko just nodded and Kurumi fires her pistols, after a while Koneko was exhasted from dodging the bullets, some bullets even scratched her skin but Asia was able to heal them quickly.

Kurumi: Alright same thing tommorow.

Koneko nodded and takes a break drinking water and wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

Meanwhile with Kiba and Kasumi. Kasumi was seeing that Kiba's strenth was going up with his parries and counters so she sends kiba to rest as well.

Kasumi: Sigh.... This is going to be a long week.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

(ALLLRIGHT THERE GOES ANOTHER CHAPTER MIDTERM EXAMS ARE APPROACHING ABD I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO POST TOMMOROW AS ANYWAY HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!)