Chaoter 13: A Day with Mom

Kasumi and Kurumi we're about to leave home when they thought about Tiamat, after all we can't leave her here someone could see her and possible tell others of her precence.

Kasumi: What are we going to do with Tiamat.

Kurumi: I dont know, we cant leave her alone, thats a bad idea.

Tiamat: Don't worry, I'll come with you.

Kasumi: How?

Tiamat just goes into her spirit form, seemingly disappearing.

Kasumi: where did she go!?

Tiamat: Im right here my child.

Kasumi: Ehhh? Are you invisible?

Tiamat: I guess you could say that.

Kurumi: I guess that fixes that problem.

Kasumi: Yep.

The two locked the door of their apartment and started to walk towards Kuoh Academy, and like usual when they arrived at the gate the gossiping started.

Kasumi just ignored it again, as they walk inside the campus. They saw multiple adults come inside, Kasumi sighs and assumes that theyre here to watch their students learn.

Tiamat notoced the sigh and questioned her.

Tiamat: What is wrong my child?

Kasumi: Its just me and Kurumi dont have parents.

Tiamat: Oh? What happened to them

Kasumi: I don't want to get into the details, lets just say they died in an "explosion".

They notice two men who had red hair, one of the Kasumi recognizes, it was Sirzechs, the other she didnt know. Kasumi just assumed that was Rias' dad. After a while of walking, and receiving multiple stares from students and parents alike, more notably the dads and sons, which were bonked by their mothers and sisters. They finally arrive at their classroom.

Back at the two red haired men, one of them speaks up.

???: So that was the nightmare sisters you kept talking about.

Sirzechs: Yes father, they are incredibly strong.

???: I now see why you pulled alot of your resources to guard their residence. If terrorist does get their hands on either one of them, it would be disasterous.

Sirzechs: I am glad you agree father.

Back to the sisters, class went by like usual, but inside Issei's mind Ddraig was speaking to him.

Ddraig: Partner there is something odd with Kasumi.

Issei: What do you mean?

Ddraig: She is radiating with draconic energy.

Issei: Aren't dragons are the only one that is supposed to do that?

Ddraig: Yes, keep an eye on her. She might be hiding something.

Issei: Like this isn't the first time she si hiding soemthing.

He was right, this Wasn't the first time Kasumi hid something from them, like that huge golden clock from the fight with Kokaibel. Issei thought there maybe more that Kasumi was hiding which is definitely out of character of him.

After a all the lessons and such the school bell rings marking the end of the day. The two sisters went home walking down the road by themselves, Tiamat reappears.

Tiamat: I didn't know humans torture themselves like that.

Kasumi: Tell me about it, it was really boring.