Chapter 3: Force of Habbit

A new daw comes by the apartment where Kurumi and Kasumi. The two we're already in their uniforms and are now heading to school. At the gates the two were being stared by the alot of people and can even hear some gossiping.

RSG: Kyah its the Sister Princesses of Kuoh

RSG: Kasumi onee chan looks so elegant and sexy

RSB: I wanna ask out Kurumi-chan to hang out in my place

RSB: You better before Kiba takes those two away

RSB: That damn kiba i wont let him!!

The two just ignored and walk towards the entrance, Sona Shitori was wating for them
(Thank you for mentioning her school allias :D)

Sona: good morning you two

Kurumi: Good morning

Kasumi: Good morning

Sona: Can you two come by the student council office for a quick minute please?

Kurumi: Sure why not?

The three reached the office and Sone closed the door behind them.

Sona: Im guessing Rias already offered you two to join her peerage?

Kurumi: Yeah, But we shot it down.

Kasumi: We even had a fight....well more like a massacre.

Sona: How so?

Kasumi: I was able to incapacitate her queen, knight and pawn within a minute

Sona: Whoa.....impressive

Kasumi: Well they brought it on themselves. We weren't even going all out.

Kurumi: Yeah.

Sona: I see, if it will be hard you j-

Kurumi: If your going to ask us to join your peerage forget it.

Kasumi: Yeah.

Sona: You can't blame me for trying.

Kurumi: Is that all we needed to discuss?

Sona: Yeah, you two can go back to your class now.

Kurumi: Okay, thanks for the talk Sona

Sona: Anytime

The two exited the room and proceeded to the classroom. Once there the same as always with their classmates. Boys were looking at Kasumi's boobs with lustful faces and Girls were pampering Kurumi and protecting her from the perverted trio. Asia and Issei are looking at the two of them with weary faces.

Kasumi: Hey Issei.

Issei: Yeah?

Kasumi: Sorry I shot your legs and knocked you out yesterday.

Issei: I-its fine still kinda hurts though

Asia: im not done healing you yet Issei.

Soon the teacher arrives and the class starts. It was pretty mundane with some lessons and such.

Timeskip
Kasumi and Kurumi we're getting ready to go home when Kiba approached the two of them.

Kasumi: Oh Kiba, what brings you here? Oh and sorry for kicking you in the stomach yesterday.

Kiba: Its fine Kasumi at least you didn't stab me with a sword. Anyways Buchou wants to see you.

Kurumi: If its about joining her peerage again im not interested.