Chapter 2: Kuoh Academy

Kasumi wakes up in a cold morning and has 30 minutes to prepare for school. Kurumi woke up earlier so that she could prepare breakfast for the two. Kasumi rose from bed, showered and wear the usual female uniform for Kuoh academy.

Kasumi: Jeez this uniform is really tight

Kasumi: Jeez this uniform is really tight... Especially at the chest area...

The after getting ready she headed to Kurumi in the living room, in the same uniform. She has already finished making breakfast.

Kasumi: You're up early onee chan

Kurumi: Well someone has to prepare breakfast for us. After all Miku's maids aren't here to help us anyway.

Kasumi: You're right I guess i am kinda used to the maids making our food.

Kasumi went beside Kurumi and ate their breakfast. After that the two picked up their bags and headed out, Kasumi then locked the door behind them.

Kurumi: ara ara Imouto that uniform looks so cute on you.

Kasumi: Thanks Onee chan, it looks great on you too, but it is kinda tight in the chest area.

Kurumi: Don't worry Imouto your chest size is normal.

Kasumi: Riiigghhhhtttt.

The two then arrived at the gates of Kuoh academy. The school was once a all girl school but started accepting male students just of recently.

Many students are arriving some with friends, others with cars as their parents drove them to school

Many students are arriving some with friends, others with cars as their parents drove them to school. Well all eyes were on Kasumi and Kurumi. Especially Kasumi with her voluptuous body.

(RSG= Random school girl
RSB= Random school boy)

RSG: Are they new?

RSG: I think so and holy cow both look so beautiful.

RSG: Kyah the taller one looks like she can be a wife.

RSB: Holy those boobs are godly

RSB: I know right those two beauties are beautiful as hell

RSB: I want the tall one to squish me with her thighs.