Chapter 9: Zafkiel

Kasumi/Kurumi: OODENASAI!!! ZAFKIEL!!!

The battle stood still, everyone looking at the two sisters with their mouths wide open.

Issei: W-what is that!?

Koneko: T-their sacred gear?...

Rias: T-their aura then they released it.... I feel like im going to oass out....
Kasumi what have you been hiding from me...

Back with Kurumi and Kasumi who were standing infront of Kokabiel with their angels out.

Kokabiel: Impossible.... That amount of aura is insane....

Kasumi: So onee-chan, whats the plan?

Kurumi: Same as before. You take on the chicken, I'll take on the idiot preist

Kasumi: Sounds like a good plan to me.

The silence of the battlefield broke as Kasumi and Kurumi dashed towards their respective opponents.

With Kurumi and Freed.
Freed: That power.... This is bad...

Kurumi: Ara ara~ you feeling scared now?~ hihihi, you haven't seen anything yet~

Freed: Me scared? Hahahaha, like im scared from you.

Kurumi: Well you should be~. Xenovia, take a rest a rest. I'll deal with this idiot.

Xenovia: Alright he's all yours.

Kurumi: Much obliged.

Xenovia backs out of the fight to rest. Kurumi the points her flitlock at VII and the musket at XII.

Kurumi: Zafkiel! Zayin!

Black enegry enters the pistol from the barrel and points the gun at freed.

Kurumi: Stand still for me~

She shoots the 7th bullet at freed, freezing him in place. This shocked everyone, the students council and the ORC.

Rias: Theres no way...

Sona: Did he just froze him tin time?...

Kurumi then points her flintlock at I and the musket at XII, just like before dark energy enters the flintlock. When she does next shocks everyone further. She aims the flintlock to her head.

Asia: I-is she trying to kill herself?

Rias: I dont think so Asia look.

Rias points at Kurumi who now seemingly disappeared and reappears infront if Freed, she shoots him in the thigh, feet, arms, and abdomen. She snaps her fingers and time continues around Freed. When the affects wear off he laid down in a pool of his own blood.

Kurumi: Hihihi, i told you, you should be scared~

Freed: D-damn you!!....I was supposed to fight the pretty girl!!

Kurumi: Aww sorry bad boy~ she's too big for you~ say hello to whoever awaits you in the Afterlife.

Kurumi shoots freed in the head killing him.

Akeno: such strength....

Rias: This is what they've been hiding?...

Kiba: Rias even though im a knight, i am scared.

Issei: Not to self, do not make them angry.

Sona: Agreed...

Kurumi turns to their position and unsummons zafkiel.

Kurumi: I hope you all enjoyed the show~

She bows politely to everyone, but they take it as very creepy. Koneko just hugs Rias' legs terrified of the nightmare twins.