Chapter 10: Spending time with the Ouroboros Dragon

After the whole fight against Kokaibel, Kurumi and Kasumi are just inside their apartment watching TV. It was Saturday so they didn't go to school. Kasumi then hears a grumble from Kurumi's stomach.

Kasumi: Looks like someone is angry.

Kurumi: Y-yeah.... Can you get me something from the fridge?

Kasumi: Yeah yeah im doing it...

Kasumi then goes over to thee fridge to get some food, when she ooened the door to the fridge though her face turned into a dad expression.

Kasumi: Oh dear... We dont have anything in here. I'll go grocery shopping...

Kasumi then puts on a red and black jacket, she grabs her wallet and heads out saying goodbye to Kurumi.

Outside while walking Kasumi lists all the things she is going to buy.

Kasumi: Maybe i could bake a cake for onee chan... Oh well imma just get some instant noodles, some frozen meat of course bottled water.

She passes the park where many people are exploring and having fun. She then notices a little girl sitting on the fountain staring blankly at the people who were walking.

She wore a little gothic lolita dress with purple accents and pink trimmings. Her blank stare is almost like she was looking at their soul.

 Her blank stare is almost like she was looking at their soul

Kasumi: Hmm, why is she all alone?

Kasumi approches the loli and kneels down to her height.

Kasumi: Why are you all alone?

???: I dont have any friends...

Kasumi: Oh? What about your parents?

???: I dont have any....

Kasumi: I see well, you want to come with me? I'll buy you some ice cream.

???: You would?.... You're basically buying food for a random girl you just met.

Kasumi: Well you have a point. If you dont trust me I understand.

The girl stands up from her seat on the fountain and walks with Kasumi who was counting her money for Ice cream.

Kasumi: Oh yeah, I never got you're name?

Ophis: Its Ophis...

Kasumi: Oh what pretty name, my name is Kasumi.

Ophis: wait isn't that the name Kuroka mentioned?... Maybe this is a different person...

Kasumi: Say Ophis?.

Ophis: Yes?

Kasumi: You said you didn't have any friends earlier right?

Ophis: Yeah..

Kasumi: Well can i be your friend? I knew we just met but still.

Ophis: Sure.... I do trust you.

Kasumi just smiled at Ophis, the latter kept the blank expression on her face, but Kasumi can feel she was happy.