Chapter 12: A Mother from another World?

Kasumi was at school like usual doing school things with her sister.

Kasumi: Another boring day...

Kurumi: Tell me about it...

The two were sitting near the window waiting for teh school bell to ring, so that they can go home.

Kurumi: So are you planning to introduce me to that friend you kept mentioning?

Kasumi: Oh sure, you can come with me next time we meet.

The two were chatting when Issei and Kiba approched them.

Issei: Yo Kasumi, Kurumi, you wanna come with us?

Kasumi: What's the occasion.

Kiba: We're getting our familiars today.

Kurumi: Familiar?

Kiba: Basically companions that help you, every devil has to have one.

Kasumi: I dont know if you realize but, we're not devils

Kiba: I told bushou that, but she insisted.

Kurumi: no thanks, a pet just means one more mouth to feed.

Kasumi: Im with onee chan.

Issei: Okay, I guess we couldn't change your minds.

Kasumi: Just contact us when you need our help, or just hang out.

Issei: Gotcha.

Kiba: I guess we have to go now, we're leaving to the familiar forest in 3 minutes.

Issei: Im right behind you.

The two leave as the bell rang. Kasumi and Kurumi packed their things and were walking back home. Suddenly Kasumi senses something, which made the duo stop in their tracks.

Kurumi: What is it?

Kasumi: You go on ahead, I'll meet you in the aparent.

Kurumi: Alright, goodluck out there.

Kasumi nods and tranforms into her Astral Dress, she jumps ontop of houses to not get spotted, the sun was already setting to she will have the cover of night in a few moments. Kasumi then tracks the anomaly, to the nearby forest. She roamed the forest till it was night time.

Kasumi: Maybe it was nothing...

Something red the catches Kasumi's eye. She runs towards its position and into a cleering in the forest.

In the middle of the clearing she spots a red circle that had symbols on the outside, inside there was a smaller cirle that had more of those weird symbols. In the middle was a pentagram, each point had a circle with more strange symbols.

 In the middle was a pentagram, each point had a circle with more strange symbols

Kasumi: Whoa.... Weird... Was this made by one of the devils?...

Kasumi then had a strong urge to walk to the center of the circle.