Chapter 6: Rating Game

The ten days of training is up and its time for the Rating game between Rias and Riser. We now see the ORC abd Kasumi inside the ready room getting ready for their confrontation with Rizer and his peerage. Kurumi then comes into the room to wish her little sister goodluck.

Kasumi: Kurumi nee chan.

Kurumi: Hello little sister, I just came by to wish you good luck.

Kasumi: Thanks onee chan but you know Im powerful enough beat Rizer alone.

Kurumi: Shhh.

Kasumi: Sorry.

Kurumi then whispers something to Kasumi's ear.

Kurumi: Dont be afraid to use <Zafkiel> when your backed into a corner.

Kasumi: I wont need to. I already have something in mind.

Kurumi: Alright then goodluck again.

Kasumi nodded as Rias called all of them. Kasumi is a temporary member of Rias' peerage, even tho Kasumi hesitated to become a temporary member, she agreed after she found out she cant fight Rizer if she isin't a member of her peerage. Right now she temporarily carries Rias' other knight peice, buffing her speed by a large margin.

After Kurumi leaves she meets up with Sirzechs who will be accompanying her to the VIP room along with Rizer's family to watch the rating game. Inside she finds Rizer's mom and dad along with his brother. The two looked on as Grayfia announced the start.

The ORC and Kasumi walked into what seems to be their school.

Issei: He's so cocky, even using a place that is familiar to us.

Kasumi: Thats actually the first smart thing i heard from you Issei.

Issei: Hehe thanks.

Rias: Enough talk Kasumi can you accompany Issei and Koneko to the gym building prevent Rizer from capturing it.

Kasumi then transforms into her Black and white astral dress, she then nods holding her saber and revolver. The three then ran towards their objective inside the gym building.

Inside they encounter Rizer's Bishop and Knight trying to capture the capture point.

Mihae: we've neen discovered

Karlamine: I'll keep them at ba-

Suddenly karlamine has a slash behidn her back and she then Retired.

Grayfia: Phenex knight, Retired.

Mohae's eyes widen to see Kasumi smirking and after a few miliseconds she had to retired as well because Kasumi shot her in gut, which knocked her out but not killing her.

Grayfia: Phenex bishop, Retired

Kurumi was smirking at her sister looking at the game that was happening below.

Lady Phenex: Incredible, she knocked them out easily.

Sirzechs: She is not one to be messed with.

Kurumi: That's my little sister for you.

Back at the match Rias contacted Kasumi Koneko and Issei. The two just staring ay Kasumi dumbfounded.

Rias: Kasumi Koneko Issei get out of there Akeno is going to level that place.

Kasumi: Acknowledged, c'mon you two.

Koneko and Issei nodded and they leave the building ASAP as they were leaving, Akeno demolished the building with her magic lightning. They they regrouped at the nearby field with the rest of ORC.