18 - Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King

(Author's Note: Welcome back good people!!! It's been a good few minutes since I've posted a new chapter here, hasn't it? I know some of y'all have been waiting for me to post like "PiNeApPlE?! Well, I got good news for ya! I GOTCHUUUUU! Hope you ...

(Author's Note: Welcome back good people!!! It's been a good few minutes since I've posted a new chapter here, hasn't it? I know some of y'all have been waiting for me to post like "PiNeApPlE?! Well, I got good news for ya! I GOTCHUUUUU! Hope you ready for this. LET'S GET IT! Also... it's finna get a Lil spicy up in here.)

Reader's P.O.V.

"Hallelujah!!!"
"HAHA!!!"
"Whoop whoop!!!"

"I love you so much, baby!" You sighed before smooching one of the bottle various bottles you found. Earlier that morning, you woke up and got dressed—

 Earlier that morning, you woke up and got dressed—

(Author's Note: Yo. YO!? This one is mad cute! You all should know by now that this is not mine and if you know or find the artist, lemme know so I can credit them!)

—before everyone else and explored the old house.
It's been so long since you've been here, yet you still remember the layout.

You and Zuko had some pretty great times here, even if you lived under Ozai's house. Anyway, you noticed a dusty jar of powder on a table and picked it up. Curiously, you opened and sniffed it and perked up with delight. This was one of the ingredients you'd used for your bombs!

So early in the morning, you'd been scavenging for more of the different substances needed for your invention. And once everyone had finally woken up, you had surprisingly found all of it. Your friends watched in concern as you speed-walked by them in the hallway.

"I've missed you my babies so much!" You cried.
Zuko frowned in confusion, but as you came past him, you were quick to kiss the scarred area of his cheek.

"Good morning Zuko sorry can't talk (Y/n)'s been away from her kitchen for way too long and mama's gonna start baking NOW!" You said before quickly speedwalking away.

The Gaang looked at the stunned Prince as he touched the area you just kissed. Then they giggled at how fast his cheeks grew red. He turned to them and growled. It only made them laugh more.

"Aang, if you keep laughing, I'll make you do more hot squats every time Toph blinks." Aang stopped his laughter for a second before looking at the blind girl. "Toph is blind. She doesn't need to blink."