Chapter 1

Its been an sucky time since Augustus died. I've been eating less, not coming out of my room, and worst of all, dealing with the pain.
My cancer has been getting worse because I haven't been taking my pills like I should and mom and dad are getting worried.
"Hazel! Hazel! Come take your pills. You need to start socializing again like you did when you first met..."
I knew what my mom was going to say. She just didn't want to bring him up because he's FUCKING DEAD!
"SINCE I MET WHO?! AUGUSTUS? WELL HE IS DEAD NOW! I just want to die!" I slammed my door shut and sunk my head into my pillow and cried.

After what seemed like eternity, I stopped crying. I called Augustus's phone just so I could here his voice on his voice mail.
Mom said I could go to the mall and get some new books. I love books, I get absorbed into the characters shitty, awesome, or horrid life. Almost like my life. First it suck balls. Then it was awesome to be in love. Now its just fucking horrid.
I drove to the mall. I went into the book store and instead of buying books, I brought my own book. This time it was not An Imperial Affliction. It was Augustus's favorite book. The Prince of Dawn. He made me read it when I made him read An Imperial Affliction.
God, I miss him.
Just as I was about to cry, I see a guy who looks very familiar from his back side.
Who is that? I ask in my mind.
He turns around.
Its Isaac.