Chapter 2

I really don't feel like being with a friend so I head out of the book store and escape the mall. Its raining, great...
A sit in my car and read when someone taps on the window and scares the shit out of me.
"Uh, can I help you?" I roll down the window and the rain drizzles into my car. The guy who knocked on the window is surprisely cute. Brown hair, brown eyes, perfect white teeth.
"Yeah. I was wondering if I could have a ride to the hospital. Sorry, but I am late for my appointment and I don't have my phone with me." He smiles. A beautiful smile. And a beautiful British accent.
"Uh, yeah sure." I say and unlock the doors. He gets into the backseat when I tell him to get in the front seat if he wants.
"Oh okay." He laughs. Ughhhh...That word kills me. Stabs me in the heart. I have to try my hardest to keep from crying.
"So, what's your name?"
"Hazel. Yours?"
"Josh. And your name is beautiful. "
He is staring at me now. Oh God, not again. I cannot have this in my life again.
"Why do you need to go to the hospital? I mean what's wrong with you?" I change the subject quick and leave the mall parking lot.
"Well, yesterday, I had this awful pain in my left lung. And I couldn't breathe right. So, they are checking me for cancer today. And I'm late. I got caught up in fictional characters lives in the book store." Oh my God. My life is repeating its self. I'm going to be sick.
I slam on the breaks in the middle of the road.
2 cars slam into my car. One on my side and one on his side.