Chapter 16

My asshole was tingling with delight and my back was aching since I had never had it arched like that for that long..

Levi collapsed on the side of me on his back and he stared at the ceiling. Both of us were panting as if we had just finished running a marathon. I let myself down and fell on my stomach, turning my head to face Levi and staring down at his dick, not yet able to look him in the eyes. I was so tired that I began to question again if what just happened was all a dream.

"How do you feel.."

"Fine...." My words were now dragged out of my mouth as I began falling asleep quickly.
Levi smirked and turned to face me, scooting over so our bodies were touching.

"You did amazing, Eren.."

I smiled and massaged my dick with my leg, feeling that it had gone soft after I came a second time.

"You did..amazing too...I've never had anything like that.."

"Wasn't I your first time anyway?"

"Yes, you were-"

Levi pulled me in for a kiss and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I came to realize that I was also laying in a small puddle of my own cum, but I was too tired to give a damn. I decided to clean the bed in the morning, wash the sheets and covers, then take a shower before training. 

"Eren.."

"Mm..hm?" 

"I love you too."

My eyes shot open.

I was halfway asleep when I heard Levi mutter those words to me. He smiled, and moved my hair out of my eyes as my face flushed a bright pink.
I buried my head in his chest and he pulled the covers over us, as we both fell asleep with a smile on our faces, replaying everything in our heads as if it was a movie.

Not long after our eyes shut, we drifted off into temporary unconsciousness for the rest of the night, finally being at peace after such a long, exciting day.

"I love you.."