Chapter 9

(Dipper pov)

9 months later

I lay with my head in Bill's lap as he runs his fingers through my hair, his other hand holding the book he's reading. This has pretty much been our lives since he kissed me in the library. Usually after the yard, we just come back in here as he reads one of his books and runs his hand through my hair. We don't usually talk and just let the comfortable silence fall over us.

If we had met anywhere outside of prison, I don't know if I would have ever fallen for Bill. But yet here I am, in a relationship with him as I sit in prison for something I am completely innocent of while he on the other hand is fully guitly of his crime. I don't know why, but the face that he killed 13 people doesn't really bother me, especially since I know his reasons behind it now.

"Is something bothering you?" I look up at him hearing his question.

"What makes you think that something is bothering me at all?"

"You make this weird face whenever you're thinking about something too much. So spill the beans. What's on your mind this time?"

"......it's been a year since I was convicted and sentenced to spend the rest of my life in here."

"So?"

"I don't know. It still doesn't seem real. Like the whole thing is just a really bad dream that I keep hoping to wake up from."

"Didn't you say your family is working on getting you a new trial with a new judge and new jury."

"Yeah. The court day of the new trial is tomorrow. But...."

"But what?"

"The only way that I won't be found guitly for a second time is if I tell everyone about the argument with my sister and about my therapy. I know that to you and everyone else it sounds really stupid for me to rather spend my life here than tell the truth but I've always been a private person. I like having my privacy. How am I supposed to live my life with all of my privacy just forever thrown to the wind?"

He closes the book and makes me sit up before he sets the book down. "Dipper. Privacy can always just be salvaged. But once in here, people are never the same. I can tell that after only a year in here that this place is changing you. Do not let yourself spend the rest of your life in here surrounded by people that are worse than Viper. You have the chance to get out of here. I suggest you take it."

"But....what about you?"

"I'm never getting out, we both already know that. If you know what's truly best for you, then you will stay away from me for good."

As he talks his thumb brushes over the tattoo on the back of my hand he gave me last month. It's a simply pinetree inside of a triangle. Along with the tattoo, he gave me one ear piercing. It isn't anything fancy though, it's just a single black stud in my right ear.

"Bill, you are special to me." I hold his hand before giving him a small and gentle kiss on his cheek. "If I get out of here, and that is still a big if since we don't know if the new jury will actually believe my alibi, I will never forget you. I will come back here everyday to see you and do whatever I can to get you out of here as well."

"Dipper, that won't ever happen and you don't have to."

"I know. But I really want to."

He cups my cheek in his hand as he kisses me, gently pushing me back onto the thin mattress as he climbs on top of me.

I kiss him back feeling him pull down the zipper of my jumpsuit, his cold hands making my skin tingle as they pull the jumpsuit and my tank top off of me.

He breaks from the kiss only briefly to strip all clothing off of him before he kisses me and I feel his fingers hook themselves in the hem of my boxers and pull them off me completely.

He kisses down my neck before he flips me over onto my stomach and I quietly cry out in pain feeling his finger enter me without warning.

"Shh, I know it hurts but it will be wonderful, trust me. Unfortunately, it has to hurt a bit more before it turns good but it will be worth it I promise you that." He whispers in my ear before kissing down my shoulders, another finger being added and I'm only able to keep the painful cries quiet because Bill pushes my face into his pillow as his fingers start moving inside of me and it feels like that only makes the pain so much worse.

Slowly the pain does fade and it has just started becoming pleasureable when he pulls his fingers out of me. Before I can react he shoves his entire length into me and tightly clamps his hand over my mouth muffling my painful scream, small tears leaking down my cheeks.

He gently kisses my tears away as he rocks his hips and a mix of a painful whimper and a small moan are muffled under his hand.

"There there, I've got you. Just try to relax for me, Pinetree. The fun is just getting started here."

After a bit he takes his hand off my mouth as he thrust into me. My hands weakly clench the bed as I softly moan into his pillow, his mouth moving down my shoulders leaving hickies and bites that only cause me to moan louder.

He thrust hard against my prostate making me moan my loudest. "There it is." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he starts aiming for that specific spot, thrusting so hard against it that I'm nearly screaming out in ultimate pleasure.

Keeping himself inside of me he manages to turn me on my back, his hands intertwining with mine and keeping me pinned to the bed as he kisses me deeply, his tongue over dominating everything and leaving no part of me untouched.

I moan into the kiss as I release onto the bed and feel him release into me.

He breaks from the kiss but instead of pulling out like I expected, he keeps going.

"Bill....?"

"This is your last night of being a truly convicted killer. So you and I are going to make this last as long as we possibly can."

Before my brain can even try to think of a reason to say no his mouth crashes onto mine and from there everything is just a wonderful, blissful blur.