Chapter-1

Disembodied Voice: You acknowledge the events you are about to witness hold no ground within reality, correct?

[Yes]                                                 [No]

Disembodied Voice: Very well, I am only here to begin this story for you, not to judge. This story may seem similar to one you've already experienced, but please trust me. It is quite the unfamiliar journey.

"No one told me how packed the subway was..."

A packed subway car, almost like a can of sardines, careened down the tracks at a high speed to reach its location. Upon closer inspection, the only people visible were the tired office workers on their way home. After a few more minutes the underground train finally began to slow down, a loud voice coming in over the intercom.

[Announcer: Now arriving: Shibuya station.]

The train car stopped, its doors sliding open and allowing the passengers to finally get out and either change lines, or begin their trek home. As the vomit of people thinned, a blob of silver was seen mixing with the crowd, moving swiftly through them to the exit stairs of the station. As the crowd fully dispersed at the stairs, a noticeable outlier was present among all the office drones. Messy, long, silvery-gray hair that flowed just past the top of his shoulders, and bright, emerald green eyes that buzzed around in excitement as they took in the entirety of the station square.

(Author note: For reference, here's a picture

(Author note: For reference, here's a picture. Made by Shirakumo-WhiteCloud )

The boy was wearing a gray turtleneck with a black vest, checkered red and black slacks that were form-fitted for the boy himself, and light-brown Timberland boots that finished off the outfit. His skin was extremely pale, and in the right light, he could even look sickly. But now, the boy had a joyous expression as he took in everything before him. He clutched his black satchel-style bag with a tight grip as the excitement overwhelmed him and he attempted to vocalize it. "Wow... it's so... so-Ack!"

He was roughly shoved to the side as more office drones made their way out of the station.

"Watch where you stand, kid! We all have places to be, and being a nuisance just slows everyone down!" The man that shoved him scolded before turning around and briskly making his way to central street.

The boy quickly shook his stupor and made an attempt at an apology, the foreign language coming slower than he would've liked. "I-I'm sorry, sir! This i-is my first-And you're not listening anymore..." He said disappointedly and his shoulders slumped. "Not the... best start. But, I can make the most of this! I have to." And with that, his excitement returned. He dug through his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper with an address on it written in Hangul.

"So I take a left on central street after the strip mall and then..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy looked up from his paper at the huge building in front of him, the front of the complex reading: "Shibuya Sunshine Apartments" The building was almost intimidating in stature, and it sent a chill down the boy's spine as he thought of all the other people that lived here.