BokuAkaKuroKen (🏐)

Too Many Sickies

(Inspired story by Diiaaa_suga been given permission to type it in my own way!)

-

Akaashi's POV ||

I woke up to the sound of puking and quickly rushed out of bed. I noticed my two other taller boyfriends asleep and their bodies were radiating a fever heat.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom where I saw our smaller boyfriend puking his guts up in the toilet, to which I cringed at the sound and walked to Kenma.

I rubbed Kenma's back soothingly and sighed.

Nobody's POV ||

Kenma let out another gag and vomited again into the toilet bowl, Akaashi whispering soothing words to Kenma.

Once Kenma was done getting sick, Akaashi wiped Kenma's mouth with some toilet paper before flushing the toilet.

'' All done baby? ''

Akaashi asks, Kenma gave a weak nod. Akaashi carried Kenma back to their shared bedroom and gently placed him down on the bed next to their taller boyfriends.

He went and got buckets for all boyfriends since he knew they were all sick by the fevers that they all had.

Akaashi placed the buckets next to the bed before going downstairs to the kitchen to get three glasses of water and some medicine for all his boyfriends.

He let out a soft sigh, was he really going to have to take care of all three of them? He knew he was in for a long day.

He came back to the bedroom to see his rooster head boyfriend puking into one of the buckets.

Akaashi sighed and walked over, he placed the water and medicine down before sitting next to Kuroo and rubbing his back soothingly.

'' It's okay.. let it all out. ''

He says softly to Kuroo, trying to soothe him and help him. Once Kuroo was done, Akaashi took the bucket away.

'' I'll be right back baby, have a sip of water if you can okay? ''

Akaashi took the bucket to the bathroom and cleaned it out, how did all his boyfriends get so sick?

He remembered that they all ate the same thing the other day except for Akaashi since Akaashi hated what they chose.

They must all have food poisoning. Akaashi sighed and took the bucket back to the bedroom, he let out a soft sigh to notice his boyfriends all asleep.

'' I'll make some food..''

He said before going to the kitchen again and he started to make a light soup for all his boyfriends, he knew they had to eat before they could have any medicine.

Akaashi contemplated on whether he himself would eat but he decided not to, he cared more about his boyfriends than himself right now.

He served soup in three bowls and placed them on a tray before going back up to the bedroom to hear the sound of heaving and gagging.

Akaashi sighs and walks into the bedroom, he put the tray down on the computer desk in the room and walked over to his owl boyfriend who was heaving into a bucket.

Akaashi cringed at the sound of the vomit hitting the bottom of the bucket.

'' Mm Kaashi... ''

Bokuto mumbles once he was done getting sick, Akaashi rubbed Bokuto's back and shushed him.