Ang

Just another rainy day passed and followed by the day before that and the day before that my family decided to bring me on vacation for my birthday, so my big present was to go to Porto Rico. I'm an only child I'm 14 years old and not really interesting if you ask me I have few friends and I'm more of a Tom boy. My family decided to homeschool me because of my latest diagnosis of cancer. Yea I have around 9-10 months to live they said so my parents are trying to fit as many things I want to do as possible I know it's breaking their heart but I got over the fact of dying you can say I had cancer on and off all my life but this time theirs no going back its spread to much now and it's unstoppable. Sometimes I cry thinking about it but I try and pull myself together and make the best of it. Anyway some people say keeping a journal helps you to express yourself but all it's doing right now is killing my hand. When the rain clears up mom says we can walk along the beach and yea I forgot to mention my best friend Christen is with me yea. Anyway to get back on track most people call me Ang, by most people I mean my few friends and family members plus Christen because she counts as a sister to me and I know it's going to break her when I you know. One reason why I brought her on this trip is to tell her I have cancer again I don't know how she's gonna take it and I also don't know how she is gonna take me dying in 10 months so I was hoping to tell her soon. I tried keeping my distance from her maybe hoping she wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore because that was the only thing I can think of that she won't feel hurt inside but mom said I'd only make it worse.

*** If you liked it please comment and rate it hopefully my next chapter will be coming out soon !!!