Chapter 11

I woke up from the hospital bed and saw mom dad Andrew and Christen crying Christen and Andrew beside me and mom and dad at the end of my bed I kept calling their names and asking them what they were crying about I went to get up to comfort them for whatever was making them this upset. But when I got up my body was still in the bed. Am I dead? But then I walk over to Christen and try and hug her but I went straight through her. Omg I'm dead I began to sob and I went over to Andrew I tried to apologize for not telling him I was sick, but as I started talking he just started screaming I see Ang I see her she's alive and she's here. My dad walked over to him and told him if he wants to play some jokes go somewhere else as he said clutching his fist. Mom pulled him back I know you miss her Andrew but you can't go around telling people you see her and you can talk to her that's insane. No no sir this is no joke I see her she's talking to me he said he went to hug me but went straight through. That's it dad screamed get out as he pulled Andrew out of the room by his ear. This is no joke this is my daughter we are talking about here and she just died. My baby is dead he began to cry again. Don't worry said Christen wiping her tears from her face she will be our angels and watch over us. Dad dad Andrew is telling the truth dad dad he isn't lying why can't you see me I want to go back to my life I wasn't ready to die please dad help me find my way back. I wasn't ready either said a voice from a far distance I jumped in fear and tried to act as normal as possible I said wwwhooooossss thererererrerrr. My name is Lilly I've been here for ages I died from yellow fever back in the day. But I can't quite find peace yet because there is something on earth I want to do but never got the chance to she said. Soooooo why are you still here I asked her well I'm still here because I'm looking for the elixir that brings you back to life I haven't quite gave up on life yet and there is only one of them out there.