Chapter 6

As I was half way up the hill I started to get out of breath every step I took as I got further and further my chest was killing me but I kept thinking it's all worth it when I get to the top and I did. Andrew saw me and he smiled and waved I waved back and greeted him. So what did you have to tell me Andrew I said a little concerned. Oh um you want to start walking through the park I'll tell you all about it there. I just nodded and started walking with him.Well it's just that I really really like you and I know we haven't known each other for that long but I want us to be more than friends. Oh I said calmly - wait wait wait I'm not finish let me continue so he did, your beautiful, an amazing person, funny , nice , and cool and I just never felt this way about anyone he reached for my hand but I pulled it away slowly. What's wrong he said I rehearsed this over and over again did I say something wrong he exclaimed ??? No no no I like you too your sweet caring honest friendly and awesome to it's just I didn't mean for that kiss to happen I don't know what I was thinking it all happened to fast and I don't really want to be in a relationship right now I'm going through a difficult time in my life but I can always use a friend. As soon as I was finished saying that his faced dropped as if he looked like he was about to cry, I'm really sorry Andrew. Well we can be friends I'm cool with that to he said trying to put on a brave face. Well let's eat he said I'm starving we had salad rice and chicken it was delicious but besides that I felt horrible about what I had to tell him. I really like him but I don't want to hurt him because one more person that gets closer to me is one more person that gets hurt.