Chapter 3

A month Later :

I got back from vacation last week and Christen and her parents decided that Christen stays at my house until I start getting sick because she wants to spend as much time with me as possible which I don't mind. I just don't want her to see me like this starting my medicine that makes me tired so every little thing I do starts to make me tired my breathing is getting worse and in about a month or so I will be prescribed an oxygen tank . Yea I am getting worse and fast but I pray every night before bed and make the best of it. Christen tries to keep me company all day by playing board games watching T.V and just hanging out laughing at old memories and having fun. My moms taking me to Florida next week to visit my Aunt Leann and Christen is coming to. I always wanted to go to Florida I heard it's beautiful though I can't wait.

One week later :

I'm on my way to Florida with Christen and my family, We get on the air plane but I'm separated from my parents and Christen and put in some special care center for emergency if I can't breathe. I was placed next to a boy that looked around 14 or 15 and, boy was he cute I gave Christen the cute boy alert symbol which was a hair flip. I quickly fix my hair as I'm walking up the aisle and when I approached him I just smiled and said hi. What was I thinking to smile and say hi now he knows I think he's cute. But he really was he had jet black thick hair,crystal blue eyes I got lost in and totally dosed off . The next thing I know he gets up and asks me if I need help putting my bag in the compartment I said yes and he smiled and put it in the compartment. He started talking to me. He said so what's your name I said my name is Angelina but everyone calls me Ang he responded oh I like that name. I asked him what his name was and he said Andrew. He asked me where exactly I was heading and I told him Miami Florida and he said he was going to visit his grandma their for the summer. I told him why I was going to Florida to. A lady started coming down the aisle handing out water and chips. We both took a water and chips and started a conversation about why he was in this section (because this section was for people that are ill and he didn't look ill to me ) he told me that their were no seats and that this was the only one open he asked me the same question I froze and I said sane as you with a fake smile. He cautiously opened his water and as we took off the plane jerked and water spilled all over me. He quickly started yelling I'm so sorry I'm so sorry can we get some napkins here please hurry. I told him it was fine as the lady started handing us napkins my hand touches his and it was like magic I couldn't explain it we both looked up at each other and smiled again. I was loosing it in the inside I never felt this way about anyone before. The plane ride flew about a half hour in and I fell asleep and when I woke up I was on his shoulder. I quickly jumped and said I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.. But he quickly stopped me and continued its okay its cool really anyway you look cute when you sleep he murmured.