Chapter 9

I walked out of the bathroom and laid on my bed and thought about what I said to Andrew today. Well he was in the wrong for it I don't even know why I kissed him everything just went to fast and I just needed to snap back into reality. He texted me about 7 times asking me if I wanted to hang out but I just ignored him I decided to go for a swim in my aunts backyard to take my mind off of things. I just went on a raft so I could just float and relax in the shad. Christen had to go back home to her family for a little but she'll be back next week if we even stay that long. Anyway I decided to just close my eyes to rest when I hear my name from a distance Ang, Ang a voice screamed I jumped at first and looked around I saw no one I thought I was going crazy and then I saw someone jump the fence and it was Andrew. I laid back down and took a deep breath and rolled my eyes maybe if I'm mean to him he'll go away I kept telling myself. So he walked over to me and said hey Ang can I join you. I lifted up my sunglasses and exclaimed no and where did you find out where I was. And you texted me about 7000000000 times little much don't ya think I mean come on this has become an obsession and I'm not that big of a fuss to fuss about so please leave I just want to be alone I yelled. What is wrong with you he pronounced one minute you feel bad about tearing my heart apart and the next your a stuck up snob what is up with girls these days and yea where friends so I just wanted to hang out and talk just like "friends" do he screamed. I put my sunglasses back down and returned to relaxing. I didn't hear anything and so after 10 minutes I opened my eyes and I assumed he was gone. Come and take your chemo medicine mom yelled from the kitchen window. Okay mom be right there. As I walked into the kitchen I heard something from up in the tree it was Andrew and he jumped down and ran.