Chapter 4

We started up another conversation he talked about what he liked to do and his hobbies he enjoys football and baseball and loves the outdoors such as picnics and walks around the park. Seems to me as if we have a lot in common I like the outdoors too I told him I liked to dance and play the piano I exclaimed. Oh wow I love the piano as he was about to say something else when the flight attendant announced that are plane will be stoping and we will have a short delay. We both sigh and looked at each other I couldn't help but smile, so our plane began to land and when they let us off we sat next to each other in the airport where it left us Christen and my parents stayed far from us but we decided to watch a movie on his phone and the only one available was the Notebook. We watched that for a little and he started talking about relationships and that he wanted one just like that. I added in me two but we all know these only exist in fictional books with fictional characters. They don't have to he announced as he looked at me and slid his hand towards mine when they finally touched it felt awkward but sort of a warm feeling on the inside. We watched the notebook for a little longer until the flight attendant said our plane would be boarding in 45 minutes and turned opposite of him to gather all my stuff and when I turned around he leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't like one of those long kisses it was just like a three second kiss and then it was over with. After the kiss ended he said not all great guys just exist in fictional books and that just make me like him even more. We held hands for a while until the plane boarded us back on. When we got on the plane it was chilly and I was cold so I took out my blanket I had packed and we just snuggled until we landed. When we got off the plane he asked me for my number and so we exchanged numbers and he leaned in for a goodbye kiss. That lasted around 20 seconds my hands were placed around his neck as I made my way up to brushing through his jet black hair I was standing on my tippy toes cause he was so tall his hands around my waist and quickly after that he hugged me and kissed my head goodbye I looked right into his eyes and smiled and whispered goodbye.