Chapter 10

I ran down the block chasing after him as fast as I could every step I took felt as if it was my last one I screamed his name for blocks and then everything blackout and I fell onto the concrete. The next think I remember is getting into the ambulance and seeing Andrew with his head down on the sidewalk when he looked up I saw tears running down his face. Mom and Dad where with me in the back as mom was stroking my hair and telling me everything was going to be okay as she sat crying. Dad told me to be strong and that it was okay to let go but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Christen and Andrew. We finally got to the hospital as the doctors rushed me in and immediately put me on oxygen tanks and all these weird needles poking into my skin. It was painful. I finally got to a room and was settled mom told me I looked a bit pail but she said that everything was going to be okay I decided to get some rest and go to sleep. I was awoken by the sound of Christens voice talking to my parents at the frame of the doorway. I sat up from the position I was laying down in. She ran over and hugged me I started to cry. What's happening to me as a called out don't lie to me Christen am I dying. Am I going to be okay. I was answered with a shhhhh she cradled me and took it off my mind and talked about something else. I caught her up about everything that was going on between me and Andrew. I was in the middle of telling her about it when I started to get pains in my chest they grew stronger as the time went on the doctor rushed in and saw that my heart was stopping he rushed Christen to the door way and told her to get everyone here to say there goodbyes. My life flashed before my eyes like they say in the movies and my last memory was with me and Andrew growing old together with our kids and Christen beside us. Then the next think I know the machines beeps and I die. Right after that Andrew Christen and my parents rush in to find me like that They walked in the room and thought I just fell asleep but Christen was shaking me and I assent waking up she dropped to her knees and was in shock she held my hands and was praying I would wake up, my parents were hugging each other and crying hysterically and Andrew tearing up as he walks over to me and holds my other hand.