Chapter 5

We got to my aunts house and during the car ride there I had time to tell Christen all about Andrew on the plane she was both amazed and confused. I personally thought the kiss was to soon but in a way I guess I enjoyed his company. Maybe we can meet up because he is in Miami too I announced to Christen yea maybe she said. I really want to see him and I'll be the judge if he's cute she said we both laughed. Well Christen said what are you waiting for text him already ask him if he wants to hang out at the beach or something maybe we can go for a swim. I'm not sure if that's a good idea that I go for a swim I announced only because of my disease I said low and sadly if I do something big in a day I'm tired for the rest of the day remember. Right well maybe we can just play volleyball on the sand or something yea that would be fun I exclaimed!! I reached for my phone to text Andrew, I asked him if he wanted to meet up and right when I sent it he immediately responded with a yes with a heart emoji. Christen teased me by laughing and jerking my arm I responded where do you want to meet and he said how about on sunset road on top of the hill we can have a picnic their he said. I told him it was perfect and I told him my friend Christen was coming he said great room for three and maybe me and you can take a walk around the park after I replied with a happy face and a yes. He replied so it's a date meet you at 4. We headed out the door and walked to the big picnic hill I'm not feeling to well Christen said as she felt nauseous and faintish that she announced. Oh no I said we can cancel our plans so I can stay home and take care of you. No no no no way you go on without me even though I felt if she was just doing this so I can be alone with Andrew but I felt bad I wanted her to meet him . So I went on my way texting Andrew that Christen decided to stay home because she didn't feel well. He responded okay well feel better I wanted to talk to you about something when you get here.