Chapter 13- Classes

*Edited*

All was silent as Ginny gazed into the fire. 

A shadow crept towards her. Keeping quiet the shadow goes up behind ginny. Ginny catches sight of the shadow casted by the fire and whips around before gasping. 

Ginny covers her mouth gasping with tears. Voldemort smiles and pulls his niece into a gentle hug. "Uncle Tom. How?" Ginny chokes out with tears. 

"This is just an image Ginny. You are the only one who can see or hear me." Voldemort smiles gently stroking Ginny's hair.

Ginny holds back a sob and hugs Voldemort tightly around his neck. Voldemort smiles and gently strokes her hair. 

"Shhh my dear. It's alright." Voldemort whispers giving Ginny a gentle squeeze. 

"I've missed you so much Uncle Tom, so much." Ginny whispers hugging Voldemort tighter. Voldemort smiles 

"I've missed you to my dear." Voldemort whispers gently rubbing Ginny's back. Ginny looks up at Voldemort and gently kisses his cheek. 

Voldemort smiles. "Be gentle with me Ginny. Remember, this is only an image." Voldemort smiles. Ginny nods, loosening her grip on Voldemort. 

"Hermione told me about the plan." Ginny says sitting beside Voldemort on the couch. "I assumed she would. Hermione is going to start a junior deatheater club. I want you to be in it." Voldemort says. 

Ginny nods and smiles resting her head on Voldemort's chest, eventually drifting off to sleep. Voldemort smiles before lifting Ginny into his arms and taking her upstairs to bed.

The next few weeks flew by quickly for hermione and Ginny. 

The slytherins had come out with "you stink potter" badges and hermione had more then gladly grabbed one. Of course no one could know this.

The first task was approaching and hermione knew the sooner it was here the sooner she'd have her father back. 

Voldemort grew stronger by the day and hermione was glad about that. However Dumbledore grew more suspicious by the day. 

Hermione could tell this because Dumbledore kept his eyes on her more often the normal. The first task came and hermione watched in the stands hoping but at the same time wishing Harry would and would not get killed. 

Hermione turns and watches as Harry flys back into the stadium. Hermione can't help bit scowl. Harry collects his egg before leaving the stand. 

Hermione growls meeting Draco's eyes. Draco gives hermione a barely noticeable smile before scowling at hermione.

The next morning hermione was in a piss poor mood. 

The article that Rita skitter had published made a mockery of hermione. She was more angry then she had ever been. 

"My dear I can feel your anger. Are you alright?" Voldemort's voice echoes in hermiones head "No dad. I'm pissed beyond belief. That witch! She wrote lies about me. I'll kill her!" Hermione mentally shouts. 

"My dear. Calm down. I promise, she will pay." Voldemort says in a calm soothing voice. Hermione sighs deeply and nods. 

"Thanks dad. Are you ok. I didn't hurt you did I?" Hermione asks. "No my dear. I'm alright. Are you?" Hermione sighs. 

"I will be. So soon as you are." Hermione says. Voldemort's chuckle could be heard rafting through hermiones head. "I know my dear. I must go." 

"Ok dad."

"The Yule ball had been a tradition of the tri wizard tournament since it's inception." Mcgonagall says making hermione smile. 

She meets Ginny's eyes and Ginny smiles as well. 

"On Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night if well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every once of you to put your best foot forward and i mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and formally a dance." She finishes as all the boys groan. 

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for centuries. I won't have you in the course of a single night dispatching that name by behaving like a bunch of bibbling babbling baboons." 

Hermione smirks and looks at Ginny. "If only they knew." She whispers. Ginny snickers. "Now to dance is to let the body breath. Inside every girl there is a secret swan that lumbers waiting to be unleashed. Inside every boy a lordly lion." McGonagall says before calling Ron out to dance. 

Hermione laughs and goes back into her thoughts. 

When she comes out she finds Harry asking for her hand. Hermione holds back a scowl but nods taking his hand allowing him to pill her up. 

Harry turns out to be a very bad dancer and ends up stepping on hermiones toes. Once the class ends hermione walks out and down to the library. 

She pulls out her books and starts studying unaware she is being watched. Hermione looks up as she sees victor coming over. 

"Oh dad's gonna lose it." Hermione thinks. "Ello herm-i-on-e" Hermione winces as victor tries to pro nance her name. "Hello victor." She says nodding. 

"May I it?" He asks. Hermione reluctantly nods. Victor sits down and watches as hermione reads her book slowly. 

"I was ondering if you would accompany me to the vall?" Victor asks. Hermione bites her tongue but nods. " I'd love to." Hermione says forcing a smile.

Victor smiles and kisses hermiones hand before running off to his friends. "I'm gonna kill that boy." Hermione jumps nearly ten feet and turns to see her father in image form. 

"Dad it's not exactly like I can go with Draco. And I don't want to go with that blood traitor." Hermione explains. Voldemort sighs then nods. 

"Alright my dear. I have a surprise for you." Voldemort says before pulling out a jar containing a beetle. 

"A beetle?" Hermione asks. 

"Not just any beetle my dear. Rita skeeter's Animagus." Voldemort says. Hermiones eyes widen and she hugs Voldemort tightly around his neck. 

"Thanks daddy. You're the best." Hermione whispers. 

"I know my dear. But it's nice to hear you say it every once in a while." Voldemort whispers. Hermione hugs Voldemort tighter and kisses his cheek. 

"You should rest daddy. You're gonna need your strength. The potion will be painful." Hermione says. "I know my dear. I'll be alright." Voldemort says. 

Hermione nods and smiles. Hermione looks up at her father and hugs him a bit tighter. Before letting go of him.