Chapter 19- the change

*Edited*

True to her word when Voldemort wakes hermione is right beside him. 

"Hey daddy." Hermione whispers. Voldemort's sits up. Voldemort doesn't say anything. He pulls hermione into his arms and hugs her tightly. 

"I love my dear." Hermione smiles and buries her face in her fathers chest. "I love you to daddy. And I promise. I will. Never tell anyone. I'll make the unbreakable if you want." Hermione says. 

Voldemort shakes his head. "No." He says. "But dad. I will." Hermione argues. "No hermione. I trust you." Voldemort says. 

Hermione smiles and snuggles into her fathers arm. "Ok daddy. Shall we get some food?" Hermione asks. "Yes. I think we should." Voldemort agrees. 

Slowly the father daughter pair walk out. 

Passing Ginny who takes one look at her uncle and realize that whatever happened was between the father and daughter. Ginny walks over to her uncle and hugs him tightly and whispers "whatever happened Uncle Tom I'm here for you. If you need me." 

Voldemort smiles weakly and hugs his niece gently. "Thank you Ginny." He whispers. Hermione squeezes her father's hand and Voldemort looks down at her. 

"Daddy I have an idea. But I'm going to need you to trust me." Hermione says. Voldemort nods. "Always." He whispers.

Voldemort would always trust Hermione. Even with his life. She was his daughter, and the love they share was unbreakable.

Hermione gently places her hands on Voldemorts temples and closes her eyes. She focuses. And slowly both father and daughter are taken back to that day. 

"What do you have in mind Hermione?" Voldemort asks. "I'm not going to tell you daddy. Because if I do. You'll try and stop me." Hermione says. 

Voldemort forces his eyes open. "Hermione. Tell me." Voldemort says. "Daddy please. Trust me." Hermione begs. The father sighs. 

"Can you promise me you'll be safe?" Hermione bites her lip and nods. "I'll try to be daddy." Hermione says. Voldemort hugs his daughter tightly. 

"Ok. Please Hermione be safe." Hermione nods and kisses her father's cheek. "I'm going to need your time turner daddy." Hermione says. Voldemorts eyes widen. 

He goes to speak but Hermione shakes her head. "Please daddy. You would do the same for me." Hermione says. 

Voldemort hugs his daughter tightly as tears stream down his face. 

Hermione gently strokes the back of her father's head comforting him. "Thank you." Voldemort whispers. Hermione nods. 

Then takes the time turner from Voldemort. She puts it on and looks up at her father. Voldemort places a spell on the turner so Hermione would be able to get back. 

"I'll be back soon daddy. You won't remember any of this." Hermione says. Voldemort nods and kisses Hermiones hair. Then she turns the turner multiple times. And then she is gone.

"Get away from him!" Hermione roars blasting the muggle back. 

The boy the muggle had been assaulting whimpers and clutches his most certainly broken arm. "You! You're a freak like him!" The drunken man slurs. 

"Yes and this freak will defend him until your dead. And I won't mind killing you!" Hermione growls with venom. 

She points her wand at the drunken man.

 Slowly he backs off before he takes off running. Hermione turns and kneels down in front of her child father. Tom riddle scoots away. 

"Shhh it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to take a look at your arm." Hermione says. Slowly Tom let's Hermione look at his arm. 

He whimpers when Hermione gently moves his wrist and elbow. 

"Ok. This is going to hurt d-Tom." Hermione says catching herself. "How do you know my name?" Tom asks. 

"I'm a friend. More your guardian angel. Someone sent me to stop what that man was going to do. But I need you to promise me something." Hermione says. 

Slowly Tom nods. Hermione gently rubs toms bruised cheek. "I'm like you Tom. And you deserve the truth. I'm from the future. And I'm your daughter." Hermione says. 

Toms eyes widen. "You're not lying are you?" Tom sighs. "No. You know I'm not. I need you to promise me. When I leave for my time. You'll still be the same man and hero I love." Hermione says. 

Slowly Tom meets her eyes. "And who is that man?" Tom asks. Hermione smiles. "I'll show you. Relax." Hermione says as Tom jumps. 

She gently places her hands on toms temples. Then shows her the past few days with her father. Then her hole life. Tom smiles and opens his eyes. 

"Wow." Was all Tom could say. Hermione smiles and laughs before setting toms arm. Tom gives a shout of pain. 

"That hurt!" He says. Hermione smiles slightly. "I said it would." She says helping Tom up. She looks at his bruises cheek. And heals it. 

"Thank you." Tom says. Hermione hugs him. And Tom hugs her tightly back. "Always daddy." Hermione whispers. 

"Tom. Run." Hermione says taking his hand. Together Hermione and Tom run away from the charging drunk. Hermione whips around and shoots the curse. 

The man falls. Dead. Hermione walks over and slams her foot into his face. "Should have left when you had the chance buddy." She says. 

Tom hugs Hermione once more. "I should go dad." Hermione says. "Do you have to?" Tom asks. "I'm afraid so dad. If I stay any longer I risk getting caught." Hermione says. 

Tom nods and the two share on more hug before Hermione turns her turner in the opposite direction and is taken back to her time. 

Once there Hermione heads to her father's office. She walks in. Voldemort looks up and Hermione smiles. Voldemort smiles as well.  

Hermione runs into his arms sending them both to the ground. "Hermione..." "No one will ever know daddy. I promise." Hermione whispers into her father's chest. 

Voldemort nods and hugs his daughter tightly. Tears streamed down his face. "Thank you." He managed to choke out. Hermione hugs her father tighter. "Of corse daddy." Hermione whispers.