Chapter 43- Mother daughter time

*Edited*

The next day Hermione was spending some time with her mother. 

With everything that had happened in the past few months Hermione had rarely had time to spend with her mother. 

So today was all about her. 

Bellatrix's condition had slowly improved. Her magic had grown close to what it had been before her time in azkaban and her looks improved as well. 

Bellatrix had gotten more color to her face and her eyes glowed brighter. Bellatrix's mental state continued to improve everyday as well. 

Along with her nightmares stopping the painful flashbacks and memories slowly died as well. Bellatrix knew that they would never completely disappear but with her families help they would come close. 

Hermione curled close to her mother as they walked. Making Bellatrix smile. She gently presses a kiss to her only daughters head causing Hermione to match her mothers smile. 

The two witches were headed down to the dungeons where Bellatrix would help her daughter work on her spell work. 

Malfoy Manor had protection spells preventing anyone from knowing what spells were cast within its walls. 

So Hermione could train with her mother without anyone ever knowing. 

Along with being her fathers princess Hermione had been very close to her mother before Voldemorts downfall. 

Hermione still couldn't remember a lot before her fathers downfall even though Voldemort had removed the block. 

Hermione mostly had memories of her father and not a lot of her mother. And that hurt her knowing she couldn't remember. 

She figured that Dumbledore must have been behind that. Hermione wished she could remember more. 

Because she loved both her parents equally. 

And It hurt Hermione to see what azkaban had done to her mother and Hermione swore that once Dumbledore was dead and her father ruled that she would tear that horrible prison down brick by brick. 

As the mother and daughter pair walked Bellatrix looks down at her daughter and marvels at how much Hermione was like her and Voldemort. 

Hermione took mostly after her father but Bellatrix could see glimpses of herself in her daughter. It pained Bellatrix to know that she missed hermiones childhood. 

To know Hermione grew up thinking she was a filthy mudblood. It hurt Bellatrix just as much as it did Voldemort. 

And that pain would never go away. 

It was settled deep in her heart and ached every time Bellatrix looked at her daughter. Of corse Bellatrix was immensely proud at how dark and powerful Hermione had become. 

But it still pained her to know she missed her daughters childhood. Bellatrix wished more then anything that she could just turn back the clock. 

Go back and stop everything from happening. So that things would be right. But Bellatrix knew that this wasn't possible. 

There were to many things that could go wrong if she even tried. So Bellatrix did her best to push this want to the back of her mind for now. 

When Bellatrix and Hermione reach the dungeons Bellatrix picks out a unwilling victim for her daughter to use. 

Prisoners cowered and frighten. 

And just to be mean Bellatrix let her signature cackle. Hermione can't help but smile at her mother as she does this.