Chapter 56- The timestream

The next morning news of Parkinson's attack had spread around the school. 

How could it not? Parkinson had been forcibly dragged from the great hall by aurors, kicking and screaming. Almost the entire school had bore witnesse to Parkinson's arrest.

And those who had missed it had been quickly informed. The entire scene had been quite amusing to Hermione. 

Hermione had gotten out out the hospital wing in time to see the arrest. And she was sure glad she did. After tom and hermione had provided headmaster Dippet with the memory of Parkinson's attack word was quickly sent out. 

Within the hour Parkinson was on her way to enjoy a life sentence in azkaban coziest cell. Despite what it took to get Parkinson away from him, tom couldn't help but feel relieved that he would never have to deal with the annoying pug again. 

The medwitch had given Hermione a clean bill of health after healing her black eyes and bruises. And like Hermione promised herself, her and tom were deep in the restrict section of the library. 

Tom being a prefect, was able to get in with no trouble. He had been able to sneak Hermione in when the librarian hadn't been looking. 

Hermione and tom quickly got to work trying to first determine what exactly was the spell that Dumbledore had use and second, how to reverse it. 

Hermione hoped desperately that they would be able to reverse the spell that Dumbledore used. 

Even though Hermione was supposed to be looking for the spell that Dumbledore had used, she couldn't keep her mind on the books. For once in her life. 

Hermiones mind kept going back to the last memory she had of her father. 

Every time Hermione remember that last memory her heart broke. She couldn't get the image of her father, disappearing into thousands of peices, out of her heart. 

It was horrifying and heartbreaking. The look on Voldemorts face. Hermione would never get it out of her head. 

She had been through so much with her father. From when she first saw him in his rudimentary body, to wormtails attack, to his rebirth and everything that had followed after. 

They had been through so much. And of course when Hermione was finally happy and their family finally together Dumbledore had to come and ruin it all. 

That's just what he did. Hermione knew that when this was all over. That she, along with every other member of her family, would make sure Dumbledore paid for everything he did. 

And when it came down to the final blow. Hermione was going to be the one to do it. She would fight her family on that. Hermione swore. She was going to kill Dumbledore. 

Or die trying. 

"Hey." Hermione jumps as Toms voice yanks her suddenly from her thoughts. Hermione looks over and sees tom looking at her with concern. 

" It will be alright Hermione. I promise." Tom says soothing some of Hermiones worries. Some. Not all. "I hope so." Hermione sighs going back to her book. 

For hours upon hours tom and Hermione searched. 

They went through almost every book in the restricted section. Book after book was tossed aside in favor of another until finally there was nothing left. 

They had been through the entire restricted section. Hermione groans slamming her head down so hard on the desk that even tom had to wince. Hermione was frustrated.