Chapter Nineteen

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, disturbed by a dream of Bill sitting at the bar. I had snuggled closer to the boys and finally fallen back to sleep.

It's now two o'clock in the afternoon, the day slowly dragging on. The boys had left for work, and it is just Makenzie and I in the house. We spent the time together getting to know each other more, and she let me in on some of their childhood memories. I learned a lot about her, and she seems like she really cares about her brother and his well-being. 

Makenzie laid down for a nap, and I wondered back up into Elias' room. I bite my lip, deciding to play a little get back. I take off the boys' shirt and boxers, laying naked on top of the sheets. I take out my phone, creating a group message with the two of them.

I snap a few pictures, none with my face in it because I have trust issues. Just straight ass, titties, and lady bits. I smile as I send the pictures, a text following it that says 'Have a good day!'. I added a kissy face for extra measures. A small smile plays at my lips as I realize the amount of confidence that these two bring out in me. 

Not one, but two.

My phone rings within minutes, Mateo's name popping up on the screen. I slide my finger over the 'answer' button.

"Hello?" I speak as innocently as possible.

"What're you trying to do, hm? You want us to leave all of our men alone in this warehouse to fuck you until you can't walk? 'Cause I assure you, babygirl. I can make that happen. Just say the word. Don't pout afterwords when you don't go to work because you can't stand properly." His voice is raspy and promising, causing butterflies to flare through my belly.

My breath hitches, and I nibble at my lip. "I'm not trying to do anything, Elias' bed is just comfy. That's all." I say back.

Ruffling noises are heard and Elias' voice flood through the speaker. "Keep playing with us, Michelle. We've been lenient, respectful even. We won't think twice to switch that off and fuck you like our little slut." My eyes widen at his words. Usually, terms like that come from Mateo, the change of pace has me squeezing my legs together. Images of them tying me to the bed as they have their way with me causes it to become hot in Elias' rather cold room.

"I'm sorry, go back to working. I'm about to head out anyway."

I hear Elias mumble something that wasn't completely coherent. "Be a good girl, okay? We'll see you later." Mateo says, before hanging up the phone.

Fuck that. I want to be fucked. Brutalized, even. Crying from the amount of orgasms they relentlessly give me.

I spread my legs and send another. This time I pull my lips apart with my fingers, my hole and pearl on perfect display. I end my disobedience with a fifteen second video of my dipping my index finger into my core, using my own juices to sensually rub my otherwise throbbing clit. 

 I quickly get up, putting my clothes back on before I rush to find my keys and wash my hands. My phone vibrates in my hand, and I deliberately ignore it. They shouldn't have left me hanging last night. Simple as that.

I head to my little apartment, where Kinsley and Damien are sprawled out naked on my couch. "Clothes!" I scream. "Why is that man butt ass naked on my couch?" My face scrunches together as I cover my eyes. "There better not be cum on my couch!"

Damien jumped up quickly, covering himself with a pillow. Kinsley sits up, not even a bit amount of shame on her features. Her naked breasts on full display. "You should be happy you weren't here an hour ago, you would've seen some swinging balls." She shrugs, stretching.

"Nasty," I scrunch my face up once again, walking passed them. I head into my room. My phone vibrates again, this time it's Elias. I still ignore it, getting dressed for work. Kinsley busts into the room, jeans and a shirt now covering her skin.