21 || double date

thursday. wait no friday. or is today tuesday? no, nope it's friday. the week passed and i forgot most of what i learned during my special classes. but everyday me and george talk about the double date and how tomorrow—tonight we're going on it.

soft kisses pepper my face. i giggle a bit. i look around seeing my two lovely boyfriends peppering my face with sweet soft kisses. man, i love them.

"classes are canceled for the day." quackity says looking at me, a smile on his face.

"they are?" i ask confused. "why?"

"something about a teacher work day or what not." sapnap says with a shrug. they both grab my arms and push me back into the bed. they're both so clingy. it's adorable.

"we could do our double date today!" i exclaim excitedly.

before they could say anything i wiggle out of their clingy grips and run out the door. i hear yells behind me. i look, and they're both chasing after me. i giggle, running faster opening dream and george's door.

"sapnap why don't you ever—" dream starts from the bed cuddling george. "oh, hey karl."

"gonna do our double date today then?" george asks getting out from his cuddling time with dream. dream yells out something when george is gone from his arms. i giggle lightly.

the door bursts open again, sapnap lifting me up, causing me to burst into a giggle fit. kisses land on my cheeks once again.

"guys, we're going on our double date remember?" i say getting out of sapnap's arms. once again, they yell in protest, but i don't care.

"you guys get dressed in quackity and sapnap's room! me and karl will get dressed in here."  george announces, pulling dream from their bed.

small grumbles, but the three of them walk off to our dorm. i turn to george and we both giggle.

"so what are planning to wear?" i ask watching as he goes to the closet.

"im going to wear a skirt today. i think you should too." george says looking through his closet. he picks out a purple crop top and throws it to me. i stare at it, a smile forming on my face. he grabs himself a blue crop top and we both start taking off our boyfriends' hoodies and putting on the crop tops.

"these are my skirts.." george opens one of the drawers and there's a lot a lot of skirts. my jaw drops. that's way more than i ever got. holy honk. he grabs a lavender skirt that has chains on the sides. "do you like?"

"like? i love it!" i smile wide it's so pretty. he hands it to me, and grabs a dark blue/green skirt. we both put them on, moving to the bathroom to put on makeup. yes we're fem boys.  :]

there's a knock on the dorm door, and i rush to it with george behind me. i open it, expecting it to be our boyfriends. i was wrong.

"don't you two look female today."

my eyes widen and i back up. it's an instinct. george stands in front of me, protecting me.

"awh he needs protecting. can he not protect himself?"

"shut up. shut up." i mumble from behind george.

the guy was about to say something but he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt. "stop harassing our boyfriends." it was dream. he pushes the guy and he skitters off scared.

i let out a small sigh. oh honk, i feel like my heart is about to explode out of my chest. honk. honk. honk.

i relax myself when i look at quackity and sapnap. holy honk. they're both wearing dressier clothes, im not about to describe them, you can picture it yourself. honk. they're so hot though. so is dream, but i don't look at him in that sense.

it seems like we're all just standing there staring at each other. i laugh a little, pushing past dream and into the hallway. "c'mon! we got a double date to go on!" i grab my boyfriends arms, pulling them with me. dream and george follow behind us.

"so where are we eating at?" dream asks driving. we're allowed to use the school cars to go into town.

"well, since it's about noon, we could go eat Chinese or something.." i say trailing off. im not sure what everyone likes. been fuzzy.

"yes!" george exclaims out. "I'll pay for it, i need to get back at my parents anyway."

"we can't let you do that." sapnap says quickly.

"we'll pay for ours, mine, sapnap's and karl's." quackity says just as quick.

"no. im paying for it all. no ifs ands or buts about it." george says back, crossing his arms. what i learned quickly, george is very stubborn. like i can be!

okay, recap of the date, as nothing exciting actually happened. we got to the restaurant and ate our food as we did small talk. eventually, george and sapnap fought over who would pay the bill and george won. it was pretty amusing actually.

now we're going to the mall! isn't that fun! we'll save this for the next chapter  :).

i kiss both my boyfriends cheeks, a smile on my face. this has been a good day.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

958 words

hi! I'm back with another chapter actually on a Friday!! isn't this exciting !! happy April fools day!

Monday I got dream merch that I wore on Tuesday! it was awesome. I'm hopefully gonna try posting another one on a odd day to make up for lack of Fridays!

also im going by clover now!

hope you enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see you in the next one!

love from  -- clover!