Miss Eternity

PS: I know you wish to meet me but I don't. Not anymore. Humans are weird species. They keep cribbing till their dreams don't come true but when they do, they don't know what to do. 
You were my mission, my goal that I have accomplished with flying colours. Pat on my back but dear Kenny, I won't be coming back to you or this place. I am done with everything. I will live my life the way I want to, you do that too.
Remember me like your favourite chapter that could never get published.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kenny-

It's been three years since my life-changing trip to Sugar Coast. But I still read Al's letter the first thing in the morning. My Phone's wallpaper is a picture of her and my room is filled with her miniature paintings. Everyone was wrong. She wasn't a transitory phase of my life because it took her just five days to conquer my heart, permanently.

I wasn't heartbroken. I was living my life like I wanted to. Doing films, not just action but exploring other genres too. Tia and I were no longer together. My parents threatened to disown me, her father blackmailed me to ruin my career. But I was determined to live my life on my terms and I was never happier. Though there was a void and will always be because Al was not with me.

I tried to search for Al all the time. Every vacation, every shooting location, every traffic light, every place to eat, I looked for her in facet of life. My star power was growing and my fandom was stronger than any other in the world.

"What else could you ask for, Kenny? You are the undisputed king of Hollywood." A reporter asked me in an interview.

One thing, that changed drastically was that I enjoyed giving interviews. I realised it was a way to connect with my fans. I stopped making up things and spoke just the truth. It was also a way to convey my feelings to Al.

"What I really want is, a hand that knows how I like to hold hands." I quoted Al's words and a smile made its way to my face. She was my perpetual thought. The reporter looked confused and asked me to elucidate.
I chuckled because someone said it turned them on. "Holding hands is the most intimate expression of love and when someone knows exactly how to hold your hand, you feel cherished. Everyone thinks I have the world in my hands but my world is in the hands of someone else. Before you ask me who, I would like to say she was a weirdo who turned my life upside down."

I could see my manager rolling his eyes at my statement. He thought I was mad since I was still waiting for Al who clearly said she would never come back. But I knew fate was a drama queen. It will unite me with my crazy girl after all the drama was done.

Days were passing but my hope was alive.

"Daniel, please save me. I don't want to go there." I pleaded to my manager who was enjoying my misery. My mother had ordered me to come for her new fabric launch party. Yeah! Just fabric, not clothes. There won't be any sexy models too. Just old, bald buyers. Umm... I loved Al but that didn't mean I couldn't look at other hot girls. Though I had sex only with Al. Masturbating with her in my mind made me cum even without actually playing with my dick.

My mother unveiled the new collection and it was impressive like always. The hostess was explaining about the designs but I was zoned out. I had better things to do like thinking about Al.

"This last design you see here is a trial design. For the first time, we have tried to add real paintings to our fabrics. No two fabrics will be of the same kind and that is what makes them unique and peculiar."
My eyes shifted to the stage and my heart started to race. The design was... Al. It was her art. I was tapping my foot to kill the anxiety building up in me and I couldn't wait for everything to get over.