Chapter 10

Bry POV:
After getting out of the hospital I was excepting to see my best friend greet me , but I was sadly mistaken. Reagan didn't come by to see me nor did she come home. I was getting so worried about her. I asked Lynzie where she was and she said that Reagan was placed into foster care for the time being. I was very upset. She wants allowed to see me or get into contact with me. She also changed schools.

I returned to school in the next week and everyone seemed to stare at me. I felt a lump in my throat and it seemed to swell until I couldn't breath anymore. I turned and started to black out as I ran out. I had no idea where I was headed all I know was that I bumped into Lynize with tears in my eyes and kept running. She wasn't who I wantedto see at the moment. My feet carried me into the unfamiliar surroundings of Ms. Erins room and I jumped into her arms and cried. She was shocked but she just held me and let me cry.

Brandi Erin Pov:

I was sitting at my desk grading papers when Bry burst through my door and was crying. I felt a strange urge to hold her and tell her everything's alright.

Three months later

Reagan's Pov:

I miss my best friend like crazy but now that I am in foster care I'm not allowed to see anyone from my old school. I wanted out so badly but I know that its for the best but how am I suppose to survive without my best friend? She's all that I have... She's all I've ever wanted. In that moment I realized I Reagan was in love with my best friend. Nothing made sense anymore. I was scared that I wouldn't ever get to hug her and smell the familiar scent of Japanese Cherry blossom I've come to love so much. Now she's gone for good and I can't do anything to get her back. She needs to know how I feel, but how. I have no way of making contact with her. I'll find a way.