Chapter 13

Bry POV:

I couldn't believe I had my best friend back. I have missed her so much.
"where have you been? where were you? I needed you!" I started sobbing and getting angry she left me alone. after what her father did to me. Reagan was my best friend and I felt so lost with who I was. After being violated the way I was, was unforgettable. I was just tired all the time now. I didn't want to see anyone, but her. She wasn't there and then all the sudden she pops up again? I was confused.

Reagan POV:

My best friend was in pain and I wasn't there for her. I didn't know what to say so I cried with her. I understood everything she is going through now and it drives me insane knowing that my father did that to her. He did it to me, but coming after my best friend was another thing. I couldn't stay there anymore so I did the next best thing I ran. I ran past the foster home past the park. I ran until I couldn't run anymore I ended up at the lake side where my mom use to bring me when we just wanted alone time together. God, I miss her. I sat on the dock and pulled my knees to my chest and cried. I don't know how long I was out there, but a women approached me. it was Mrs. Erin she looked worried.
"why are you out here all alone? where have you been? have you talked to Bry? she really needs you right now!" I didn't answer any of her questions I just cried. I felt warm arms embrace me and Mrs.Erin tried to calm me down. I cried harder. I was just so tired of everything. I didn't feel important, loved, or worth anything. I gently pushed her and got up, I ran. I was thankful for her kind words and her soothing me to a calmer state but I wasn't calm anymore. I know what I needed to do. and that was to get back to Bry. she needed me I didn't need to be selfish. My best friend needs me and I ran. God I was so STUPID! I ran to her apartment and used her key that I had to her apartment. she was in the kitchen. I don't know what came over me but I kissed her. Bry needed to know that she wasn't alone and that I loved her deeper than she thought. She kissed me back but pulled away and was shocked I just stood there. I heard something coming from her room and I turn around to find Lynzie Mrs.Popper coming from out of Bry's room in only a oversized shirt. I felt the overwhelming feeling of sadness hit me hard. I turned to look at Bry and she couldn't even look at me. The love of my life basically broke my heat to fucking pieces. If I felt like I wasn't important, loved, or worth anything before then now I'm just nothing. In that moment I decided that it was time to put my plan in action. I didn't want to be here anymore. I did what I always do run.

Lynzie POV:

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?