Chapter 11

Bry POV:

I've been barley getting through the school days without getting irritated at the ignorant kids around me. Man, I really need my best friend. It was Ms. Poppers class I was sitting in and she asked me to stay after school so we could talk. We haven't really spoken in so long since after the incident. I stayed after I walked into her class room with my head down feeling depressed as ever. I took my seat by the window and just stare out into the court yard. It's weird going from that bubbly happy girl to this depressing fragile work of art. I just move on put everything behind me but I can't. I feel dirty all the time. No matter how often I scrub my body I feel so gross and used. Ms. Popper just came and sat at the desk to staring. She finally spoke up "I understand  that it's going to take a while before you do. I want you to be your happy, joyful, and bubbly self again." All I could do was just look at her and ever since I've met her I've always thought she was so kind hearted. I've always had a crush on her, but who wouldn't. I don't know what came over me, but I got up walked over to her. I just looked into her eyes and the thought of kissing her came into my mind. I touched her face and ran out the room. When I touched her it reminded me that everything is going to be alright and that she really does car about me, but I can't let anyone get close enough to me to get hurt again.

Lynzie POV:

I'm so worried about Bry's behavior and emotions. I really care for this young girl and I feel like she really needs me right now. Its just I think my feelings for her is more than that, but I'm pretty sure I'm overthinking things. I asked her to stay after class. When she came in she looked so sad I just wanted to pull her in for a giant hug and hold her. She was looking out the window and I was just admiring how her hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail. She had on a gray shirt and jeans.  The simplest things on her looked so good. Oh no Lynzie  don't think about her like that. I blinked my eyes a bit than asked her at the desk to staring. She finally spoke up and said "I understand  that it's going to take a while before you do. I want you to be your happy, joyful, and bubbly self again." All she did was get up and move closer to me and she had this look of lust that was driving me crazy and she caressed my face then ran. I was left there confused and in a daze. All she did was touch me and my skin felt like it was on fire. I want to know what all that was about.