Chapter 15

Bry POV:
I woke up cold and really cramped. I hurried to my car it was 9:30am and I was hella late for school. Fuck. I'm not going. I head home hoping that I'd get a hold of Reagan. I get home and charge my phone and see all over social media that Reagan had passed away in a car crash. My world came crumbling in on itself. I lost my breathe. It was the same feeling as when I lost my parents. Why does everyone I fucking live just die?

Lynzie POV:
I woke up this morning to tons of text messages and calls from Bry. I just ignored them and went on getting ready. I don't know how I'm suppose to face both Bry and Reagan in school today. I'm really debating just calling in a sick day. I'm dressed and in the car with my bag and coffee. I'm early getting to school. I'm an hour early so I get everything ready for the day and when that was done I decided to check the messages from Bry. Brandi walks into my classroom with tears in her eyes.

"Lynzie, have you heard?"
"Heard what??"
"Reagan's been in a car crash and passed away..."
"Wait. What?"

I could believe it. The principal came over the intercoms and called for all staff members to the library. He informed everyone that counselors would be on stand by for other student. All I could think about was Bry. I needed to see her.
I waited for her class period to come around and no sign of her. I text her and call her during passing periods. Nothing. Finally the school day ends and I hurry up to get back to the apartments. I knock on her door and no answers.

Brandi POV:
I ended up leaving school early because I was an emotional wreck and couldn't stand being at work. I can't believe that Regan is gone. I wonder how Bry is feeling. I decide to head over to her apartment. I don't know which one it is so I'm hoping that someone will help me. As I'm entering the apartment complex I see Bry walking to her apartment. I hurry and park and get out. I call her name and she turns around. Her face is puffy and red. Her eyes are swollen. I hug her and squeeze her tightly.
"How are you doing?"
"I'm okay. I guess... what are you doing here?"
" I was worried about you with all this news and stuff. "
" I'm fine. Do you wanna come in?"
"Sure."
As we enter her apartment I notice how messy it is. She's not doing so good. So much as happened. Honestly it's a perfect opportunity to see if I could get her into bed with her being emotionally vulnerable. I walk over to her and hug her again and she cry's so hard into my arms. I pull her over to the couch and she sits in my lap. Poor girl. She's been through so much. I lift her head and look her in the eyes and look at her lips. They look so inviting and tempting. I lean down and kiss her and she doesn't respond at first but after a split second she starts to kiss me back aggressively. Her hands are all over my body and she pulling her clothes off along with my own. We make our way to her bedroom and she's fully naked and fucking gorgeous.

Bry POV:
What the fuck is wrong with me? I fucking just had sex with Brandi. God, I'm so dysfunctional. I hear a knock and walk to the door and peak out the peephole and see Lynzie standing there. Fuck no. I'm not answering that. I head back to my room to see Brandi getting dressed again.
"Are you leaving?"
"Yes. I have to get home."
"Okay. This should have never happened. I'm sorry. This can't happen again. Never."
"Baby girl it's going to happen. You're a wonderful fuck. Bye doll!"
With that she grabs my chin and kisses me. I pull away and look so disgusted at her. I'm more disgusted with myself more though. I always attract the worst people. Why is that? I just go to my room and cry. Tomorrow they are having Reagan's viewing. I'm not going. I can't. I can't see my best friend like that. I feel so alone. I don't wanna do life on my own. I just need a break.

I'm sorry. I forgot my password and finally got to recover it. This is and update. Btw I'm NOT done with this story. I plan on finishing it.