Chapter 3

Bry POV:

I sat quite till the end of class then I looked at Reagan then walked to my next class.

Next class

Food Science Ms. Erin

I walked into her class to see a goddess among men sitting at her desk. I stopped dead in my tracks just to stare at her. She must've sense that someone was staring at her she looked up and frowned at me and looked back down.

"Could you please come in? You're stopping up my door way. Thank you!" She said without looking up. Well, I guess that probably why she frowned in the first place. I walked to my seat in The back left hand corner and took out my iPhone and plugged my headphones in them and sat quietly until class started. I had noticed that Reagan was in this class but I still didn't know what to say to her so I texted her.

Bry🌸:

Hey bae. Sorry about earlier. I've been thinkin and I want you to move in with me plz?

Reagan😍:

I'll think about it. What would I tell dad?

Bry🌸:

Nothin just pack all your shitz and leave.

Reagan😍:

I'll think more about it. Okay!!

Bry🌸:

Okay. Give me an answer by the end of the day bae!! 😘

Reagan😍:

Sure will babe!!😍❤️

Reagan POV:

After Bry and I get done texting we notice that the room was quite and then Ms. Erin spoke. " Bry, Right?"

" Oh. Here!" Bry says.

"Okay. Ms. Nash please pay attention."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Reagan Smith?"

"Here!"

Ms. Erin looks at me and turns to look back at the attendance sheet. I just stare blankly out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reagan POV:

It's currently 7:39 pm and I still haven't given Bry and answer. I have all my stuff packed but I don't know how my dad will take it. I'm just not sure.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

That must be my father. I have all my suite cases in my closet just in case. My father enters the room. I can tell that he's been drinking. He wasn't always like this. Ever since my mom died of cancer a few years back he's been drinking like crazy. Mom...... I miss her so much she wouldn't let him hurt me.... Would she? I was quickly brought out of my thoughts by my father clearing out his throat. He looked at me then the floor.

"Reagan, I'm going out of town for a couple of moths. Do you think you can survive?"

I give him a head nod which wasn't the response he wanted.

"Damn it Reagan answer me when I'm fucking talking to you!"

"Yes sir!"

He looks me up and down then licks his lips. I didn't know what he was looking at until I looked at my self I was in my baby blue tank top with no bra and some black body shorts. I quickly walk to my bathroom and hole he leaves.

I wait quietly in my bathroom until I could hear him leave through the front door. I come out of the bathroom and check all around the house and he was no where to be found. I texted Bry.

Reagan😍:

Hey Bry my dad's going to be gone for a couple of months. Will you help me with my clothes and stuff tonight? I wanna get out as soon as possible.

Bry🌸:

Yay. Yay. Yay. Of course I will babe. I'll be there in five minutes.

Bry gets to my house in 5 minutes top. This is going to be a long night I thought to myself!