Chapter 9

Hey, so sorry for not updating sooner. Things have been rough with school and home. Well, here's an update. Promise to update ASAP!

Bry POV:

I walked out of the shower in just a tawle. I yelled for Reagan to get her butt in the shower, but no response. I walked out into the living room and saw her drunken father on to of her. Her pants were down. All I saw was red. I lunged at him with full force and Knowles him on his ass. I yelled at Reagan to get up and go get Lynzie. I struggled to keep all my weight on him so he wouldn't get up. Since he was drink it took him longer then normal. I was so scared because they weren't back yet and he was starting to gain his strength. He knocked me off of him and climbed on top of me and proceeded to force his way into me. I screamed but as soon as the screams came out it was muffled by his hand. I couldn't do anything but try every second to fight but he wouldn't move. All I remember was blacking out.

Reagan POV:

When I arrived at Lynzies house no one was there. I ran down stares to the lobby to find Ms. Erin in the lobby with Ms. Popper I was in tears and grabbed Lynzies hand and pulled her up stairs when we arrived we found Bry on the floor and her tawle was else where and she was just laying there so lifeless. We called the cops.

I was so scared for Bry I was crying hysterically Brandi had to cone and hold me till I stopped crying.

Lynzie POV:

I walked into Bry's apartment to see her naked and laying on the floor she was so fragile and I just wanted to cry and hold my baby till she was safe again. I felt like this was some how her fault. While we were waiting Reagan was pulled aside to talk to Brandi. I was too worried about Bry to even worry about what they could even talk about.

It was an hour before someone came out to talk to us. We were informed that Bry was okay, but she was resting and that she'll need to stay in the hospital till they thought she was okay to leave. What sucked the most was only family and Reagan were allowed to see her. I walked over to Reagan to ask her a question.

"Reagan. Where are Bry's parents?"

Reagan looked down at her hands and I sat next to her and lifted her China and saw tears in her eyes. Something in my gut knew that her answer wasn't a good one. I knew she lived by her self I just didn't know the reason behind it. Now I know.

Several days later......

Bry POV:

Im so ready to leave this stupid hospital and get back to my cozy bed. I haven't seen Reagan in a while. I was informed that her dad was facing Charges and going to prison. I just want to get back to normal if I even know what normal is. Lynzie has been coming and seeing me. I've seen how protective she's been over me and I really like it.