Chapter 7

Reagan POV:

I woke up Sunday evening hating my life because of how much I had drank last night. I got up walking towards the bathroom while bumping banging bouncing into things I had forgot we're there. When I finally reached the bathroom I rummaged through the cabinets looking for something to cure my blistering headache. I finally found some Tylenol it'll have to do for now. I take three and do my business. I walk out into the kitchen to find a not on the table from Bry.

" Reagan,

I know you'll probably wake up around five or six so I went out to go do something's. I'll be back later!

Love, Bry! "

With that I grabbed a water bottle and headed right back to bed!

Bry POV:

I spent the night with Lynzie and most of the day. I had woken up in Lynzies' bed and I don't know how in the world I gotten here. The lasts thing I could remember was falling asleep on the couch in her arms. With just that it brought a smile to my face. What is she doing to me I thought to myself as I plop back down on her bed. I had decided that it was time for me to head home for a while and so I went looking for Lynzie to tell her I would be back, but I couldn't find her so I left. I walked into my apartment and went to check on Reagan she was passed out snoring she wouldn't be waking up any time soon. I left her room and walked into my own. I grabbed a shower and changed into a baggy shirt and some shorts. I left a note for Reagan for when she wakes up and with that I locked the door behind and walked towards Lynzie apartment. I knocked on her door and she opened it up immediately and she gave me this look I didn't quit understand a look full of lust and longing in her eyes. I couldn't help my self but to capture her lips and bring my hands to her face. Her lips had a pleasant taste of strawberries. I spun her around to were she was pushed up on the door and picked her up. Her legs squeezed around my waist and I pushed my pelvis into hers. Lynzie moaned loudly in my mouth which caused me to moan. Lynzie had pulled away but didn't un wrap her legs drone around me, but simply rested our foreheads. I looked into her eyes and could tell that she was someone special and it scared me. I didn't know what to do. I felt this overwhelming sense of wanting and sadness take over my body. I slid down to the floor clenching her for dear life. I just kept looking her In the eyes and her face soften. I was crying in the crook of her neck and she just let me. She rubbed soothing circles on my back and we sat in silence for what seed like forever. She finally broke the silence and said three little words.

"I love you"

My heart ached and I watched as her eyes told me the truth that she really meant it. I kissed her lips with everything that was me with that one little kiss and those three little words I felt like my heart was no longer searching for something that was missing. I had found my missing something. I repeat those words back to her.

"I love you"

Lynzie POV:

I couldn't help but feel so much love for Bry when she broke down. I knew why I was looking at her like I had lived her since I saw her which was true, but I was like she was mine and I wasn't going to let anything bad ever happen to get again. I was feeling so nervous, but when I went to take a deep breath I spoke

"I love you"

I meant it too. I haven't ever loved anyone I didn't believe in love it was more like fairytale hit I was so wrong. Here I am holding in my arms my one true love and I couldn't of been any happier. She just looked up and kissed me with so much passion and longing it took my breath away. She told me that she loved me and we got up. I led her to my bedroom by the hand and once we got in there I pushed her on the bed and gave her a look. She simply nodded with a smile. I kissed her and let my hands roam her body the found their way to her breast and under shirt. The skin on skin contact sent shivers up her back and made her nipples become more erotic.