Out in the rain

It was pouring rain and the wind was going approximately 100 mph, so when Natasha called you up to the roof of Stark towers it seemed kind of dangerous. But you were in love with her so you walked up to the roof to go see her.

When you get to the top you walk out and over to her bracing yourself for the strong wind. "What are we doing up here babe," You shout over the howling wind. "You're going to get sick." She was wearing a dress with very little coverage that was doing nothing to protect her against the cold winds or the harsh rain.

"I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," She starts.

"I love you too, can we go inside?"

"Just shut up for a minute while I talk," She says laughing slightly. "I have loved you since we met in that little coffee shop where I spilled your drink all over you and then you made me take you out on a date to make up for it. I love waking up to you every day and falling asleep next to you every night."

You smile and your eyes fill up with tears as you realize why she called you up to the roof that night.

"I love the way you still get flustered when I talk to you in Russian even though I've been doing it for two years. I love how when we started dating you wanted to be best friends with my cat and now she likes you more than me."

Your tears start rolling down your cheeks mixing with the rain as she gets down on one knee.

"I love everything about you and want you to be my wife so, Y/n Y/l/n will you marry me?"

"Yes," You whisper inaudibly due to the wind. She knows what you said even though she can't hear you and gets off the ground to kiss you. "I love you so fucking much Nat."

"Let's go inside now though, the rain isn't the only thing making me wet," she smirks