Amour Lupin

A night guard is seen to be patrolling the jewelry area of a very prestigious and popular museum in Seoul when the grandfather clock strikes midnight. The bell sound that was made by the clock echoes throughout the room. After the echoes settled down the atmosphere was quiet. Something feels off by the night guard just shrugs it off.

Suddenly a window breaks and a mysterious figure jumps in the room. The mysterious figure quickly knocks down the night guard without making a sound.

"Sleep well hehe" The mysterious figure whispers to the guard's ear.

The figure stands up and we get a better glance at her. She is wearing a black suit with a cute bowtie and a black and white masquerade mask. She takes a look at all of the jewel displayed in the room.

"Ah such beautiful stones that will fit me" She looks at one of the jewel.

She keeps walking until she arrives at the end of the room where a very special jewel is displayed. It's a jewel that was donated by a generous millionaire 2 years ago to the museum. The sparkle of the jewel can be seen in the figure's eyes.

The figure takes out the jewel from the display case and the door to the room is open. Two cops rush into the room and point their gun at the figure.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you!" Jihyo shouts loudly.

"The police here in Seoul is the most efficient one I've seen so far I give you that" 

"Shut up!" Jihyo shouts again.

"So you're the infamous thief, why did you came here?" Mina askes the thief.

"We are not doing an interrogation here" Jihyo cuts off Mina

"I'm taking my chances she's not going going back with us tonight" Mina calmy replies.

"Ah you people are also smart I like it!" 

"Answer my question!"

"Just because I complimented you doesn't mean I'll answer your question" She giggles.

Mina looks around the thief and shoots a bullet at the glass display behind her.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo is confused.

"You came in empty handed... now answer my question"

"I like performance and I hope you guys don't disappoint me" The thief throws the jewel she stole to Jihyo and Jihyo catches it.

Like the swift wind with only one look away she is already at the window. Mina puts away her gun and the thief looks back at the cops.

"It's Amour Lupin by the way, adieu" The thief jumps off the window and escape.

Jihyo puts the jewel on a glass display beside her and grabs Mina's collar and stare at her eyes with rage.

"Why did you let her run away?"

"Calm down Jihyo"Jihyo pushes Mina back.

"You have embarrass the Seoul's police" Mina chuckles slowly hearing that.

"She didn't steal anything" Jihyo looks around after she heard what Mina just said.

"That was just an introduction... she has plans for this city" Mina explains.

"Amour lupin... I guess it's time to call her in" Jihyo walks away from Mina.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆...

Jihyo enters the police station and head straights to her department where her special unit is gathered. Everyone greeted Jihyo as she is one of the highest ranking officer in the city. She enters the room and everyone is already on the meeting table.