Moral Code

"We need to secure that place now" Jihyo orders the team.

"The gallery is located on the rooftop of the mall and is home to a lot of prestigious painting" Jeongyeon looks up the place on her laptop.

"She chose an open place..." Nayeon wonders.

Jihyo stands up from her seat and goes to Mina who's infront of the screen. She puts her hand on the screen and her face becomes dead serious. Everyone in the room is already scared of Jihyo even Nayeon could feel the aura from her.

"Tonight we're bringing her in... and that's an order" Jihyo walks back to her seat.

"Ok chief..." 

--------------------------------------------------------

The police force has gathered infront of the art gallery and as the team enter the gallery the curator walks to them.

"Are you sure the thief will come to my precious gallery" The curator is scared for the fate of his gallery.

"Read it yourself" Mina hands over the card they got.

"Mamma mia~"

"I want this place to be on max security, guard the vent, any windows and any other entrance beside the main entrance" Jihyo gives order to the other officers. The team proceed to goes up to the rooftop where the most expensive paintings are located.

"Should we move the paintings to somewhere safer?" Dahyun propose an idea.

"She's not after any paintings..." Mina counters Dahyun's point.

"No we're not taking any chances" Jihyo cuts off Mina.

"If she wants to steal something she won't say give out a notice"

"I can support Mina's point this time, as far as I know she never seems to give out notice before attempting a heist" Nayeon supports Mina.

"Usually in movies when a thief give out a notice it means they want to confront us" Jeongyeon tries to state out her own opinion.

"Exactly, which criminal will expose their next crime? even Jack The Ripper isn't that bold" Mina adds to that to her point.

"Then what is she planning?" Jihyo questions her.

"I have zero idea..." Mina replies.

--------------------------------------------------------

"EHHHHH!!! you want to work here?" Chaeyoung is shocked to hear that.

"Well I need to have a job to live in this city right?" Sana replies with a chuckle.

"True true" Momo says.

"We are more than happy to have you with us here Sana"

"Thank you so much"

"Unnie, do you want to come to our house tonight?"

"Tonight... I don't think I can come sorry I still have a lot of things I need to clean and set up in my new house maybe tomorrow" Sana kindly decline the invitations.

"Well that stings but we know you are an organized person so we understand" Momo says that reminding them of the fun time they used to spent together back when they were younger. Right now it feels like Life is at it's peak happiness for everyone but we can't say that for the polices.

"It's already 9pm, we chatted a lot today haha" Sana looks at her watch

"Unnie it's been a year of course we're gonna chat for hours and hours" Tzuyu says.