Butterflies and Lavender

Summary:

Spencer plans a surprise for the reader, but gets called away at the last minute, leaving you to enjoy it on your own... with a few instructions from him.

Warnings: Phone sex, mutual masturbation, sex toys, remote control sex toys, praise/degradation, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, little bit more angst at the end

***If you choose to read, you're responsible for the content you consume. Don't come at me about it and minors DNI***

 Don't come at me about it and minors DNI***

You sighed as you stepped up to Room 405. It had been a long day, made longer still by the need to stay late and go over some paperwork. It was 7:15, and you were running late.

As you opened the door, preparing for the disappointment of having a shit day, a shit week, and not having Spencer on the other side, you gasped.

The living room was covered in rose and lavender bouquets, soft candlelight gleaming off the petals and glass. The scent hit you as you stepped inside, leaning against the door with your mouth agape as you tried to see through the ocean of flora.

Every surface had a bouquet on it, the glittering vases shining. You stepped forward to the nearest one, brushing your fingers over some of the soft petals and breathing in deep. Spencer was usually a vanilla guy, leaving you with vanilla bubbles and rubbing you down with shea butter after the two of you shared a dip, but already he'd outdone himself tonight.

You spotted a wide flat black box on one of the tables, embedded between a sea of flowers, a familiar cream colored envelope slipped between the satin ribbon and the plush cushioned box.

You couldn't deny that your heart sank a little at the sight of the letter, but the flowers had been just the right touch to keep you happy despite the fact that you wouldn't touch Spencer tonight.

You pulled the envelope from the box, smiling at Spencer's chicken scratch. Your name was hastily written on the front, and you ran your fingertips over the indent the black ink made on the thick paper. You opened it and pulled out the note, excited to see what Spencer had planned for you.

Sweetheart,

Upon our meeting last week, I realized Valentine's Day went and passed me by. What kind of daddy would I be if I let my good girl go without a night of pampering and relaxation?

I got you a few presents, I hope you like them. They were meant to be an apology for neglecting you all these weeks, but I'm being pulled away at the last minute.

I expect you to wear this one next time we see one another because I'm dying to see you in it. The anticipation has been killing me all week.

Put this on, run a bath. There are a few things waiting for you in the bathroom.

-Daddy xo

You frowned a bit. He must be really tired to suggest you put on whatever garment laid in the box before getting into the bath. You made a mental note to dress exceptionally well for him next time, to try to do something nice for him.