Questions

Warnings: mostly Angst, mentions of sex work, call girls, strippers, BDSM, canon typical violence/seeing bodies

***If you choose to read, you're responsible for the content you consume. Don't come at me about it and minors DNI***

Summary: Spencer and the Reader deal with the aftermath of last night... <3

Tears flowed down your face as you plopped into the front seat of your car

Tears flowed down your face as you plopped into the front seat of your car. You felt like an idiot, sitting naked under your coat in thigh high boots and sobbing in a minivan in the hotel parking lot.

He knew about Charlie, and he'd never asked until tonight. You'd been sleeping together for almost a year, and now he decides to ask about your husband.

If it didn't matter when you met, what could it possibly matter now? Charlie wasn't a factor in your relationship with Spencer. In fact, it was Charlie who had been harassing you to go out and get yourself laid a few months before you'd even met Spencer.

The angry part of yourself blamed Charlie for getting you into this in the first place. The other part was gratefully to him eternally, because he'd led you to Spencer.

Charlie never had the stomach for BDSM or Dom/Sub relationships, and when you were together you didn't mind not having it in your life. You'd become a sub for a few other doms over the years, in between your dalliances with your husband, but none had come anywhere near fulfilling you the way Spencer did week after week.

Spencer had no idea who you were, the life you lived, he only cared about relaxing you when you were together. It had gotten to the point where you calmed down just thinking about him, let alone when you were with him. You had never even fallen asleep with a dom before, and you found yourself over the last few months lulling to complacency in the arms of Spencer Reid.

He was one of the best things that had happened to you, and soon enough he wouldn't want you anymore. Not when he found out the truth about you.

You reached back behind your seat, grabbing one of Willow's pink princess bookbags and sitting it on your lap. You always kept it full of spare clothes just in case something happened while you were in your safe haven with Spencer.

The only thing in there at the moment was a pair of tight jeans and a low tank top. You tugged on your clothes and put your jacket and boots back on over it, then turned out of the hotel parking lot.

This could really be over.

You weren't ready to let him go.

You had only just found him.

Over the last ten months Spencer had become so much more than a dom, a fuck buddy, or a bed partner. He had become someone you depended on emotionally, allowing yourself to be more vulnerable with him than anyone else before.

The nights spent in Room 405 were some of the best nights of your life, second only to the births of your daughters and your wedding day.

Wrapped up in his arms while he breathed softly above you, you were safe and happy... if you let yourself believe it, you even felt... loved .