Your Turn

Warnings: somnophilia, pegging, double ended dildos, strap ons, anal sex, anal fingering, dirty talk

Summary: Spencer has a long week after the witness talks to Hotch. He accidentally falls asleep in Room 405, and you take advantage of him

Spencer was still sitting in the car nearly an hour later, dozing in the driveway of the large house when Hotch opened the door, jarring him

"What-?"

"The unsub is a woman," Hotch said as he snapped the car into reverse.

He flew out of the driveway and down the street, leaving an exhausted Spencer struggling to keep up.

"A woman?" he mused, rubbing his chin and frowning. "Like the call girl killer in Texas?"

"I think that's exactly what this is," he grunted, glaring out the windshield in his usual manner as he tore ass back to Quantico.

They spent all week going back through the case files and reevaluating their theories. Spencer barely slept, hardly even went back to his apartment.

He had a few precious phone calls with you, but you were as distracted as he was so they mostly consisted of listening to one another's breathing on the other line. He didn't mind, in fact it was the only thing that put him to sleep the few times he managed to get some.

By the time Spencer arrived at Room 405 on Friday, 6pm so he was early for the night he'd planned, he was bone dead exhausted. His eyes were so heavy he barely managed to put the key card in the door.

He tucked his work bag under the bed and sat on the edge. Putting his head in his hands, Spencer struggled to hold back tears of exhaustion and frustration.

Every case was getting harder.

He sucked in a sharp breath and pushed back his hair in an effort to wash it all away. Toeing off his shoes, Spencer loosened his tie and tossed it on the bed. Fully expecting to take a shower in juuusssstttt a few minutes, Spencer laid back on the soft downy mattress and closed his eyes.

You would be there in a little bit and he needed to finish setting up, but he was so tired. Without his permission, Spencer's body went limp and he faded into the world of blessed unconsciousness.

-------------------

You shifted uncomfortably in your dress. It was tight as usual, but it felt tighter somehow tonight.

Maybe it was the stress of dealing with the aftermath of Tulip's interview, of not sleeping due to her nightmares and the horrible realization of what she'd seen, but you just felt dumpy and gross.

Charlie stayed over all week, so you'd had to deal with him and his snoring in addition to seven girls in your bed with Corrinne and Kinzie. You'd ended up sleeping in Tulip's room, waking her gently after the rest had fallen asleep and coaxing her away.