Spencer's Turn

Warnings: anal sex, fingering, dirty talk, vibrators, eating dinner and dessert

Summary: Spencer has his turn, and it goes an unexpected way

Spencer didn't want to get up for a bath, so you went in yourself and filled the tub with vanilla scented bubbles and oils

You knew he was sore and tired, but you managed to coax him from the bed with the promise of a back massage. Most of the bath was spent talking about nothing while you rubbed the frankly ridiculous knots from his shoulders, kissing his freckles and his neck, delighting in the way he shivered.

After, Spencer ordered some food. Deciding he was finished with being the focus of the night, he hand fed you pasta and for dessert chocolate covered strawberries. Kissing you after each one, he made sure to shove his tongue down your throat just to taste it on your lips.

You were laying with your head on his lap in the bed, dressed in nothing but your pearls as he scratched your scalp with one hand, using the other to lightly drag his knuckles up and down your belly before coming up to grope your breasts. Some movie played on the television on the dresser, but neither of you were really paying attention, just focused on one another's touch and company after a long week.

"These feel bigger," Spencer remarked, sliding his palm across your sternum to grab one of your breasts, squeezing lightly.

You groaned and adjusted uncomfortably. You still felt a little gross and bloated, not that the pasta had been much help. "Aunt Flo is on her way."

Spencer sniggered, "I get to earn my red wings next week, then."

You shot him a playful glare, "You've already earned your red wings plenty of times over."

He poked the tip of your nose, "I'll earn them every month, then. You have no idea how good you taste, sweetheart."

You just shook your head and looked back to the movie, but it seemed Spencer had other plans. His thumb slid across your nipple, tweaking it lightly before moving on to the other one. In your sensitive pre-menstruation state, it sent a volley of airy tingles through your chest. You pretended not to notice, as he pretended he wasn't doing anything to rile you up.