Punished

Summary:

The reader wakes the next day, and Spencer has another surprise for her.

Notes:

Everything that happens between Spencer and the reader has been talked about before and they're both consenting to everything I write. I just haven't wanted to make a *discussion* chapter yet.

CW: Somnophilia, sex toys, punishments, clit slapping, crying, daddy kink, name calling, aftercare, dirty talk, praise/degradation, bubble baths, lil bit of subdrop but quickly taken care of

Your thighs were wet.

Squeezing your legs together, you curled up tighter under the covers. You sighed as a soft thrusting lulled you into complacency, a gentle vibration forcing you to push your face into the pillow.

Your legs shook, overstimulated and rubbery, your chest starting to rumble with your moans, making you twist and turn onto your back.

"Mmmm," you groaned crankily as you finally saw the sun through your eyelids.

You'd had the most wonderful dream, it was a shame to wake up. Spencer had come over to your apartment, kissed you desperately and rocked you gently into your bed, whispering sweet words all the while. You came once, twice, three times, and he held you after.

Your cunt vibrated at the thought, your hips shaking. It took you a few moments to realize it really was vibrating, and your eyes flew open.

Blinking in shock, you gazed up at the ceiling. It seemed Spencer had decided to play with you while he was away. That bastard, he was just waiting for you to disobey him so he could punish you.

You shakily sat up to look around, and a grin broke out on your face. Spencer sat in an armchair at the end of the bed, legs spread as he held a phone in one hand.

His shirt was rumpled, the top three buttons undone as usual, his tie hanging loosely from his neck. He had his sleeves rolled up, the muscles in his forearms sending a shock of liquid heat through you. You loved when he had those sleeves rolled up.

"Good morning sweetheart," he whispered dangerously, and the vibrations sped up. You whimpered, trying to close your legs, but it only made it more intense. "I've been waiting for you to wake up."

"Spencer," you sighed happily, moving awkwardly to your knees as the toy shook your cunt. You crawled to the end of the bed and reached out for him. The vibrations stopped as he smiled at you. He dropped the phone, his hands reaching out to grab you and drag you onto his lap.

Spencer kissed you, cupping your jaw and pulling your chest to his. You moaned into his mouth as his hands trailed lightly up your back. His palms flattened on your naked skin and held you close as he pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours.

"I thought you were far away." You breathed in the scent of his cologne, cinnamon and citrus surrounding you as he held you in his arms.

"We finished up early this morning. I came straight from the plane," he whispered, scrunching up his face and sighing. "I was hoping you were still here."