Lucky

Part 9 of Room 405

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Reader

Word Count: 9922 (she's long)

Rating: Mature/Explicit

Warnings: angst, allusions to Maeve, consensual nonconsent, primal play, forced breeding kink, creampie, apologetic cnc, rough cnc, rough sex, dom drop (reader gives aftercare), EMOTIONS, kidnap!kink as dirty talk, car sex, outdoor sex, sex on the hood of a car, consensual nonconsent and stuggling against your "attacker", kink discussion, a bit of kink negotiation but not really.

Summary: The Reader and Spencer go on their date, and they run into some members of the BAU! Afterwards, Spencer reveals his surprise for our lovely Reader!

Smurph's note: READ THE WARNINGS AND DO NOT @ ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ. Your content consumption is your own responsibility and not mine. There is no mention of the R word in this chapter even though it's cnc because I simply did not want to do it. Reader mentions in her dialogue and thoughts multiple times that this is just a game.

This is a LONG emotional rollercoaster of a chapter! Drink some water and have a cookie before you read, then do it again when you're done <3

Anxiety blistered through you as Spencer pulled up to the restaurant

Anxiety blistered through you as Spencer pulled up to the restaurant. It was a beautiful little Italian place with soft lights and delicate vines encasing the sandstone bricks. You'd never been there before, but you'd been in the area enough times to recognize the building.

Spencer squeezed your hand tightly as he put the car in park, letting you gaze out the window for a moment before squeezing you again.

"We can turn around right now, Y/N," he said gently, and you smiled as you turned to him.

"I'm beginning to think you don't want to go on this date," you teased, though the tightness in your chest really was frightened of that.

"No, it's not that," Spencer said, shaking his head. He pulled your hand to his lips and kissed the back. "I want you to feel safe, Y/N, I don't want to push you into anything you're not ready for."