Chapter 7

Anxiety gnawed at me as I stood there overlooking the manufacturing of bullets. The tons of venom that  we had extracted through immense hardships was running out.. fast.

"Hording! My boy! What has you absorbed this mornin'?" Zero inquired coming up behind me.

"Have you given any thought to... what would happen if we couldn't provide those "Most Wanted" criminals with ammunition?" I asked, dreading the reaction.

Zero's mean rheumy eyes seemed to tighten in their sockets. His face hardened instantly. His grip on my shoulder tightened as if portraying that I would be crushed if that ever happened.

"Hording.." Zero began, his teeth practically grinding together. It was taking a lot out of him apparently.

"Don't EVER say that again."

"But.. " I started to protest.

At the spur of the moment, my master slapped me. But was too much for him. I couldn't let him down. Otherwise he would face even worse from our clients who had paid a fortune. Not to mention they had specialized skills in beating the hell out of someone.

"I repeat! Don't ever say that again." Zero said menacingly.

"We aren't even sure yet if Firenze's team will be taking away large quantities of venom. They took ONE venom sample and your radar is already beeping! Maybe we will be finished here before they even start! So what's the big deal?"

I kept my eyes rooted to the floor. Master was always too shallow. Then when things would change for the worse he would solely blame me!

"Even if they start taking the venom, we will kidnap them. Simple. Spend some time having fun, threatening them," Zero declared.

I opened my mouth. 

"Now don't ask me how we will get them out of the way! We have been at this for ages!" Zero snapped and left.

At least I finally had a clue regarding what was to be done...

                 __________________________________X________________________________

Yeah.. well this chapter is short!

Nothing about Firenze's team yet.

Atleast I uploaded! \O/