Chapter 4

This chapter is again dedicated to @ IamApplePie :) Because she helped me proceed in the story. 

PS: You are an awesome chat buddy! 

The picture on the side is Sylvester Stallone obviously! I thought he would best suit the role of ZERO! Read and tell me if you think the same too!!

X----------------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------------X

 "Zero," I called my master to seek his attention. No one was aware of his real name but his orders were to call him "Zero". Even the FBI knew him as Zero. Everybody knew this as he was on top of the FBI's most wanted list. This was precisely the reason why he had told us to sacrifice our lives to keep him anonymous. Zero supposedly called me his "right-hand" man.

   We all worked for him because of the most important thing in the world. Yes, money. He paid enough for us to own atleast five mansions in the suburbs.

"I am afraid we are in grave danger," I told him. 

  Zero turned to face me on the vinyl chair. His expression vague. His eyes depicting nothing. He had his branded, striped suit on. As usual. Although, over here in this area there was no one to impress, no reputation to keep.  

  But I guess old habits die hard and maybe the fact that his Apple laptop had a web-cam also contributed to his wearing a suit. The cold air wafted from the conditioner. His Apple laptop showed bidding prices climbing higher and higher on the latest item set by him just as we stood facing each other!

"A team of scientists is combing through the forest right this minute," I told Zero.

Zero raised his eyebrows quizzically.

"For the same purpose that we are here," I further explained.

That grasped his attention along with all the other workers in the air-conditioned cabin.

"Hording...what are you saying?" Zero choked clearly in shock.

Zero was rarely shocked. He always had things his way.

However, the shock in Zero's eyes slowly turned to fury. Hording knew that as usual Zero would do anything simply anything to make things work his way.

X-------------------------------------------------------------------X---------------------------------------------------------------X

Before any one says I should have made the descriptions clear, let me tell you I wanted to keep it vague as I will slo00wly unravel it afterwards so yeah stick to it!!

What did you think of the names Zero and Hording? Cool right? Hope so..

If you like it don't forget to.....yeah you guessed right! VOTE!!!!